Destiny 2 Interest Thread

What platform will you play TESTiny 2 on?

• Glorious PC Master race

Votes: 85 71.4%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • XBOX One

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • No!

Votes: 19 16.0%

• Total voters

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Hold off on joining the PC clan for now. For whatever reason the clan system on PC is responsible for performance issues like stuttering, freezing, and crashes. My guess is that it's a memory leak associated with the never-loading clan roster. Seems like the clan system overall has some issues that Bungie needs to iron out before it's solid. Shame that the clans are causing problems, I miss my clan engrams.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Hold off on joining the PC clan for now. For whatever reason the clan system on PC is responsible for performance issues like stuttering, freezing, and crashes. My guess is that it's a memory leak associated with the never-loading clan roster. Seems like the clan system overall has some issues that Bungie needs to iron out before it's solid. Shame that the clans are causing problems, I miss my clan engrams.
Ahhh, ill be leaving the clan for now too then. The game randomly shuts down after performance decreases. Ill let you know if leaving the clan has fixed the problem.

Croswell

Space Marshal
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Croswell
Hey, so is there somewhere we can do a chat channel? I asked, Montoya said he would be OK with it if there was a demand. I know most folks just hop on Discord at night, but I get random downtime at work from time to time, be great to have somewhere to nerd out about Destiny2 with the Clan.

Quick edit - I know there is the Destiny 2 guild chat thing, but that is web based, and I think it gave me cancer.

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave

Oh my god that explains so much. Went from solid 60 FPS to 17-45 depending on general area.
Thank you.

Reactions: Blind Owl

ZombieXII

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
ZombieXII
Just got Destiny 2 and started playing today. Got all excited about raiding with TESTies but the current consensus seems to be that the Clan stuff is causing issues? bummer :/ Hope to play with y'all soon. Im gonna work on getting a Hunter and Warlock up to snuff in the mean time.

Battle.net ID: ZombieXII #1623

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?