[Discussion] What ground rules should we canonize in TEST?

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Not yet. It bears noting that people by nature will become complacent over time, so regularly refreshing on these fundamental ground rules as well as having regular discussion to reinforce our common understanding and points of views will prove to be beneficial to TEST.

We regularly get new members every week. We've got long-time members who may or may not be prone to complacency. We've got Montoya, who might end up becoming a Cueball Dicktator at some point in the future. And it also helps keep our leadership folks comfortable knowing that we're self-policing.

By regularly, and periodically touching base on the fundamentals in a public discussion, we have the benefit of checking these potential points of contention, and ensuring that TEST continues to function as a relaxed organization.
MONTOYA IS EMPEROR OF TESTKIND. NEEDING ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN HIM IS HERESY.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
OK. Breaking into all seriousness for a moment, to summarize everything that has been said,
0. Montoya is God Lord of Everything TEST! (C.R. has the rest covered.)
1. Don't be a Dick!
2. Don't be an I.D.10-T.

If anything else needs to be mentioned, then someone needs to count the candles on their last birthday cake, and start acting it.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
No touching of the hair and/or face

Last edited:

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Punishment should be dealt in 10 minute Burpees increments (video'd and uploaded to the page)...or Montoya shoots lightning from his nips at set person.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Rule 40232-A42

When drinking a TESTies beer, you must replace said beer with a brew of equal or higher value. (This means you shive, Miller Lite DOES NOT REPLACE MY 6 PACK OF ABBEY TRIPELS YOU WHORE)

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
EVE is boring, a friend let me try his account, didn't like it. I like Star Trek Online more than EVE-O any day...I like DayZ a lot...so SC will be like a mixture of DAY-Z in Space w/out the Zeds...and more space beers...and some space Bees...
Eve is boring if you dont have a group to play with. Thats why its called an mmo.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Yeap. You know it is too! After 89m SP mechanics begin to fold in. Nul is stagnant. Player interactions are not game mechanics.
eve is boring in null because of coalitions, and there are still hot zones in null. There is also low sec and Wh space which is definitely not boring.

Forgot your password?