Dissolving RSI Test, Migration to Descendent Underground

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Not only are we migrating to Descent Underground, but we're all taking the leap and swearing off booze! If anyone is interested in joining an AA program with the rest of us, please message me for further details.
[CONCERN] Levels at an all time high, oh woe is us! where is our glorious leader to save us from these naysayers and heresy

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Eliyahu

Space Marshal
Feb 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Eliyahu2
I clicked on a link and poof magic new (old) shiny theme.... I reckon there be witch's afoot.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Descent style is still (optionally) up, "The Real Deal", thanks @SeungRyul!

Any chance we could get the signature size limit from the regular styles implemented in this as well?

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
This have anything to do with XPLOR falling in with Eric Peterson to get their members to sign up to descent?

deathstrike

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
deathstrike
Not only are we migrating to Descent Underground, but we're all taking the leap and swearing off booze! If anyone is interested in joining an AA program with the rest of us, please message me for further details.
Quite glad this was an April Fools joke though, I would have had to quit... TEST, not the booze.

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Just read the first message and melted everything and donated to the Corporation. Let's do this descent thing..

Reactions: SARGE

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
o_O
I am glad you guys haven't changed...tho' I panicked at first, I quickly wised up when I continued to read @SeungRyul post and noticed the date it was posted. It all made sense...
and to you I say: 무슨 일이야 남자?!

on a side note: Some pencil neck from the Corporation approached me via RSI mail and practically told me that I should join the Corporation...that it would be to my best interest. Sounded like he meant business... are we cool with these nerds or is pounding time?

Reactions: SeungRyul

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
on a side note: Some pencil neck from the Corporation approached me via RSI mail and practically told me that I should join the Corporation...that it would be to my best interest. Sounded like he meant business... are we cool with these nerds or is pounding time?
They keep trying to poach, and the PU isn't even out.

Truth be told, when the game does release, we will make sure to crush them in the best possible manner: while blackout drunk.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
They keep trying to poach, and the PU isn't even out.

Truth be told, when the game does release, we will make sure to crush them in the best possible manner: while blackout drunk.
ok...so decline and bash in some nerds...got it!

*edit* or should I gather intel?

Forgot your password?