Other Divisions of TEST Squadron

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I can't think of anything to say at the moment. I'm thinking about all the other places that would benefit from an overly large pair of breasts.
This is a forum of predominantly males who spend a lot of time playing games and generally don’t execrise. I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that much of our audience already have overly large breasts.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
My wife has... very overly large breasts, it hurts for her to run too. Me? Nah i kinda have a dad bod but working on it. I'm 6'4" and around 230lbs so not horrible. I am apart of an organization called HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts) and all we really do is practice sword fighting manuals from like 1300s to 1600s - ish. So I could help by cutting things off!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
My wife has... very overly large breasts, it hurts for her to run too. Me? Nah i kinda have a dad bod but working on it. I'm 6'4" and around 230lbs so not horrible. I am apart of an organization called HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts) and all we really do is practice sword fighting manuals from like 1300s to 1600s - ish. So I could help by cutting things off!
Um, OK so I know what HMA is. And SCA for that matter, but not that I'm enamoured with their form of combat. When I finished high school, till I was 32 I did a lot of fencing, both period and modern. It was not transportable to the SCA, I hit too hard and directly for their tastes, and who uses ratan? That's a club, not a sword. But after that, I got really interested in Viking and Varangian history and how all that ties into modern society. Imagine that... history becoming a hobby.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Are you in the Philadelphia area by chance....never mind, I should have looked at your profile first. Sorry about that.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Um, OK so I know what HMA is. And SCA for that matter, but not that I'm enamoured with their form of combat. When I finished high school, till I was 32 I did a lot of fencing, both period and modern. It was not transportable to the SCA, I hit too hard and directly for their tastes, and who uses ratan? That's a club, not a sword. But after that, I got really interested in Viking and Varangian history and how all that ties into modern society. Imagine that... history becoming a hobby.
HEMA uses synthetic weapons for training and steel for tournaments. I was sparing with steels on Monday. We wear protective gear not to get seriously hurt but I get bruises a lot and had heard stories of broken ribs and hands ect. As long as youre wearing the gear you should be fine.

Are you in the Philadelphia area by chance....never mind, I should have looked at your profile first. Sorry about that.
Feel free to visit Texas :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
TestDummies could be for the people who are useful for... testing features on. (I think thats the best way to put it)
You made me spit my tea all over my monitor. Well done.
This is a forum of predominantly males who spend a lot of time playing games and generally don’t execrise. I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that much of our audience already have overly large breasts.
Ha! Gold! Hahahaha.

Forgot your password?