Other Divisions of TEST Squadron

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Does Bounty Hunter's division already have some features in game? Cuz i am really interested to join this division. What could be better then taking down some agressive dog and get some good money :D

Reactions: Scape and Ezz

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
Does Bounty Hunter's division already have some features in game? Cuz i am really interested to join this division. What could be better then taking down some agressive dog and get some good money :D
Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only "bounty hunting" in game right now is chasing down and blowing up target ships.

Reactions: Stevetank and Scape

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
So I assume the images on the first page are the currently recognized sub-divisions? Can we know the leaders of said units so we can set up things to work on unit drunkenness? If not thats fine I was just thinking that having 3.5 arriving soon we may have more to do. Also some descriptions of what the units do would be nice, some are obvious others not so much.

Reactions: Scape

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
When we role the divisions out I think everyone should pick their primary division, but be permitted to be in multiple ones. The caveat being that you need to actually dedicate some time to the other divisions you're in as well, which would be loosely monitored by the Division leaders. Wouldn't be hardcore about it as everyone has different amounts of time to play and ultimately we're here to have fun. But I don't think one should be able to go crazy and join 5-10 of the divisions. Again, nothing precludes any member from doing any of the jobs, or tagging along to assist members of another divisions. But for IRL logistics reasons and to make life easier on Div leaders, it'd be nice for them to know those in their divisions are somewhat dedicated to that line of work. Also certain ones may have limited numbers or even require some apprenticeship to make sure one is worthy of full division membership (which would be discretion of Division or TEST leadership).

Reactions: Thraesh and Scape

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
Ok, then... what is each division for? I mean: Yellow Jackets? Eastern Block? Etc?

What Divisions should I be in? My fleet have an endeavor, an orion, a Kraken, ... :-p and I usually play FPSs... :-)

Reactions: Bambooza

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
Sorry if this was asked but you can be part of multiple divisions yes?

Forgot your password?