Do I get a nametag?

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
I'm pretty sure the metric system is the standard in the rest of the world.
Do try to keep up. ;)

Keep using standard, your bombs will just keep missing . . .by a couple klicks. Ha.
(Actually your military uses the metric system. Helps to use the same system as all your allies)
Why do I keep having to explain America for you, @Blind Owl ? We call it "standard measurement" because it is what *we* use so it must be the correct way to do things and the rest of the world is wrong.

(But seriously, it is called "standard units" here... ever since I learned it as a kid. Then they taught me metric later, and it makes *way* more sense and makes math easier.)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Why do I keep having to explain America for you, @Blind Owl ? We call it "standard measurement" because it is what *we* use so it must be the correct way to do things and the rest of the world is wrong.
Because 'Murica. Haha. I just don't think I can handle all these people constantly telling me they're right: My baby, my Sgt, my prime minister, the USA . . .
;)

(But seriously, it is called "standard units" here... ever since I learned it as a kid. Then they taught me metric later, and it makes *way* more sense and makes math easier.)
I'm actually familiar with the standard system. My parents were raised on it, ergo I was raised knowing it.
Metric does make more sense. All those 10's and 100's are much easier than the 5280's and the 12's.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?