Dragonfly concept art, first look!

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
So how are you expected to hold on with the amount g forces that you can put on your body. I really think they will tuen down the speed and manuevering in order for this thing to remotely work.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
tomorrow, jun 17
Thanks.
I'm gonna wait to buy and just steal them off Carracks. That thumbprint ID thing is no bother at all. I just take the whole thumb.
Come at me bro!
So how are you expected to hold on with the amount g forces that you can put on your body. I really think they will tuen down the speed and manuevering in order for this thing to remotely work.
Hold on? Haha. What's that?

Seriously though, they'll probably have to put a little cockpit of some sort on it. Or many, many straps.

it is Definitively Drake, a S2 engine.
Fa-WHOOOOOOSH!

MikeAlphaTangoTango

Space Marshal
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
MikeAlphaTangoTango
Anyone else noticing the increasing frequency of black an yellow color schemes in concept sales? Someone at CIG: "Somehow, TEST Squardon still has money to spend."
I say we claim this as a Cultural Victory over CIG, and announce that we, the mighty TEST Squadron, have beaten Star Citizen, even before it launches! Then buy a few hangar-fulls of these bad boys to make sure that SC will (eventually) launch!

I know I'm getting (at least) 2!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I say we claim this as a Cultural Victory over CIG, and announce that we, the mighty TEST Squadron, have beaten Star Citizen, even before it launches! Then buy a few hangar-fulls of these bad boys to make sure that SC will (eventually) launch!

I know I'm getting (at least) 2!
If I melt everything, I could get...20+
That enough for a gang?
Can you imagine like 30 of these things hiding in an asteroid field and using a draw play to pull a big Vandal cap ship nearby, then swarming it with 60 sucker punches and bludgeoning them into submission? Oh fun times. . .

"Get your Vandal thumbs on sale here now, all 50% off!"
Swarm of angry bees!

Reactions: AstroSam

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Looks like the concept sale starts tomorrow. See here at time index 3:35-5M and index 25-31M. Of special note it cannot move from the surface to space or the reverse, so it needs to be hauled and looks like it will fit in things like the Freelancer. I'm guessing probably not a Reliant nor Avenger. $35 starting tomorrow.

View: https://youtu.be/PPBaqI6_B-4

Last edited:
Forgot your password?