Dragonfly concept art, first look!

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03

Got mine, my aquila's screams as i melted it still haunt me

(i also secured 2 upgrades for the dragon fly, one turning yellow to black, and one turning black to yellow. just in case i want one color xD

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Okay, just melted my bugged, 600 year-old(according to lore)beautiful but useless Retaliator. I was going to do the same with my little Hull B, but that thing has LTI. So bring on the Cat and her 2 kittens!

Late entry: It's on! The two DFs are black and yellow!

WITH SADDLEBAGS!!!

Last edited:

Kirk B

Commander
Donor
Apr 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Kirk B
And my wallet screams as I rip it's thin, green, organs out, laughing fiendishly as I throw them at my monitor.
CAT COMBO YES PLEASE.
also good suggestion to get sidegrades for color :)) also a couple sidegrades to an aurora ln is not a bad idea, easy aurora lti for infinite sun crashing
I take it back they thought of that :P shucks "not available for upgrade" lulz

Last edited:

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Was hoping that the combo pack with the Cat + 2 DFs would come with a yellow skinned Cat... No such luck. That Caterpillar update looks amazing... Can't wait for that ship.

I bought a pair of dragonflys and some "upgrades" to switch the colors. Gonna be awesome launching them from a Cat.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Hey there, i need yor advise, when i melt this package, will i be able to buy this exact same package back (without the mustang upgrade.) because aurora ln can be upgraded to a dragonfly for 0$
I have one buyback token
and melting will give me 50$ store credit.
I have never melted anything before, so i don't know.

aurora ln package.PNG

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Hey there, i need yor advise, when i melt this package, will i be able to buy this exact same package back (without the mustang upgrade.) because aurora ln can be upgraded to a dragonfly for 0$
I have one buyback token
and melting will give me 50$ store credit.
I have never melted anything before, so i don't know.

View attachment 2592
Yes, I believe so.

Forgot your password?