Dragonfly concept art, first look!

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Worth to mention i hope this works :D
If you want to keep the option to own a yellow dragonfly open, but don't want to buy it right now,
buy this upgrade for 0$ and you can always buy a aurora LN to upgrade it to a dragonfly....
Dragonflyupgrade.PNG

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I think I have a Draking problem...
dAB6gG.gif

My hanger looks like a Drake showroom floor: 1 Bucky, 1 Cat +2 Dragonflies, 1 extra Yellow Dfly, and 1 extra Black Dfly which I may upgrade to the Cutlass. Also have an upgrade Aurora to Yellow Dfly not yet applied because why not at this point.
Only saving grace is I melted everything to do it so I only spent $5 at CIG today.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hahaaaa, my taurus with a dragon fly in the hold will be the envy of all those connie owners with a Merlin jammed up their backsides... When does the sale end... Pay Day is on monday... :(
Sale ends 27th, roll on payday!

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
I have a freelancer and a caterpillar, hoping they announce an exploration module for the cat, i would buy that up in a minute, also curious on their plans for other modules that may cause my wallet to die #walletlivesmatter.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
Sam, I Volunteer for your crew anytime you need a redshirt. Congrats
You do know the redshirts always die right? even though the stormtroopers cant hit a thing.

I kinda Found the Vanguard useless for my play style I am going for. ITs now a beerfarer.
I'll buy beer from you at a discount price for my caterpillar's slave... er valuable crew... in return for discounts on stole... er specially acquired merchandise.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
My God I love your mind. How are we not making babies together?
If ever we shall meet the World may explode from our Awesomeness!

Bcause IT'S WRONG!!!!
A baby like that would eventually rule and then destroy the entire verse.
EVIL I SAY.....
Mwuahahahaha!

I kinda Found the Vanguard useless for my play style I am going for. ITs now a beerfarer.
My style of play involves sipping daiquiris on the Lido Deck.

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
why didnt you get two two packs? you would have saved $10 :eek:
Because now, with 4 singles rather than two double packs, should I decide to CCU, I have 4 LTI tokens rather than 2. ;3

Edit**

I'm now thinking very carefully about what I just typed...

The answer is probably either, 'BECAUSE SHUT UP,' or 'nope, you're totally right... oh well, fukkit'... maybe a little of both?

I suppose it wouldn't have mattered as the CCU is ship to ship not package to package... at least in this case I have ships to gift should I feel like it. *shrug*

Forgot your password?