Dragonfly concept art, first look!

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
A QUESTION ON UPGRADEING: If I purchase the Dragonfly Two Pack, would I be able to upgrade the individual ships within the pack to other ships and be credited $35 apiece for ships I only paid $32.50 for?
In truth, I'm now extremely confused about how it'll work with the dual pack. Unless CIG said something somewhere and I missed it, my best recommendation is to wait until the DF is CCUable and see what it looks like.

Innessa

Space Marshal
May 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Innessa
Ok I Got it. I want an LTI Cutlass. A Cutlass is $100. So what I'll do is get both the Dragonfly Two pack $65 and a Dragonfly single $35 =$100.
Then if possible I'll upgrade one of the Dragonflies within the Two-Pack to a Cutlass for a credit of $35 then sell the single pack for a credit of $35 =$70 then pay an additional $30. This will give me a $100 dollar LTI Cutlass and a $30 dollar Dragonfly. If not, I'll upgrade the Single Dragonfly to the Cutlass for a credit of $35 and sell off the Two-Pack for a credit of $65 and have my $100 LTI Cutlass and no discounted Dragonfly.

Edit: Although if neither is possible, I'll have three Dragonflies =$100.....Bugger.

Edit: Sweet! It was indeed possible to purchase a Two-Pack of Dragonflies $65. Purchase a Dragonfly Black to Cutlass Black Upgrade $65. Apply the upgrade to the Dragonfly Two-Pack and successfully create a custom pack containing the Dragonfly Yellowjacket and Cutlass Black with Lifetime Insurance and other associated Two-Pack items. =$130

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Bcause IT'S WRONG!!!!
A baby like that would eventually rule and then destroy the entire verse.
EVIL I SAY.....
The spawn of TEST. Possessing all of our inherent power, and none of our weaknesses.
A being so glorious that the light of a 1000 exploding sun's couldn't outshine him/her.

Edit: riding a yellow dragonfly around the verse, and with a whim, imposing his/her will upon the masses, for good or for evil . . .
If ever we shall meet the World may explode from our Awesomeness!
Mephobia. Look it up. It's real. >:)
Mwuahahahaha
*joins in evil laughter*
Mwahahahahah.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
After the release of the Dragonfly in TEST colors I foresee a sudden drop in the number of Aurora owners... TEST will now be one big drunk biker gang, riding our Yellowjackets into the sun!
Blasphemy! We'll attach the Dragonflies to the Auroras and have double the explosions!

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
After the release of the Dragonfly in TEST colors I foresee a sudden drop in the number of Aurora owners... TEST will now be one big drunk biker gang, riding our Yellowjackets into the sun!
And this is what's keeping me up at night(well, just last night...and only for about 10 minutes). Are we going to be a twenty-first century "motorcycle club", or a "biker gang" like the hell's angels of the 1960's? On second thought, who cares, the pizza is done.

Innessa

Space Marshal
May 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Innessa
Have you tried to see if it will let you CCU one of the Dragonflies from the package? If it will then I'll just buy the two pack rather than the two individual ones I picked up.
I just did this. I successfully upgraded the Dragonfly Black from the Two-Pack to a Cutlass Black. The Dragonflies within the Pack also count as $35 apiece.

FortuneBlack

Rear Admiral
Dec 26, 2015
RSI Handle
FortuneBlack
It definitely works. I changed the Black to an Aurora AN and then changed that into a Yellowjacket. Now my two Dragonflies in the package are Yellowjackets with one destined to be something else and I saved another $5 with this convoluted CCU process to put into something else.

Forgot your password?