Drake Buccaneer

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Bah. Was hoping under $100. I may or may not end up getting. Although a complete Drake collection. Would be nice!

Edit: It would allow and LTI Red...

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
I honestly think they're going overboard with the prices... snubs aside, you're totally left out if you just want to upgrade your starter to something less pathetic without going bankrupt.

I mean... that Buccaneer doesn't have anything special from what was released so far, yet it's gonna be priced like a Constellation Taurus once it's Flight Ready.

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
I will NOT melt my Aquila for this....
I'm doing the exact same thing in my head. My aquila is my only ship right now though, and if i melted it, i could have 2 ships instead of one xD. i really wish these prices weren't so high :/

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The Buckie has to be the same price as the Cutlass so they can CCU to the ship they should have had in the first place... hopefully...

EDIT - Scratch that, i'm talking out of my arse, the cutlass is $120. I sware it used to be cheaper than that??

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
At that price point it would be wrong to expect it to compete with a saber or super hornet in straight dogfighting. Supposedly they have given it a method of "moving" cargo as well so in theory it should have the utility tax but given it exists because of doing that to the cutlass I have my doubts. I am expecting 3 lvl 3 wpn points or 4 lvl2 plus some missiles in either case. I do hope it looks as good as the prospector.

I also think it shows 2.4 is taking longer than expected so they are bringing news forward to cover a dry spell.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
110$ - that's a lot more than I (and many others, obviously) have expected.

And to step into the canon of Ripcord:
I will not spend more money for SC...

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I do remember them saying it's basically a replacement for the Cutlass since it didn't turn out to be what people wanted. And they said it'd have a similar price point.

I would definitely not melt an Aquila for this. The amount of gameplay you'll get from that Connie seems way more than this little ship.

Forgot your password?