Drama at BadCo

MurgenTemplar

Grand Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Murgentemplar
Imagine it is Saturday evening. You are playing a game. On your other screen Discord is humming. Suddenly the badge from your organization disappaers. Are you kicked? You send a PM to your leader ... no reply. And weird, he changed his name. Agent XX? Is that a name used by The Organization?

Last Saturday all BadCo members lost their home. Their leader disolved his org and deleted everything. And joined The Organization.

The remnants struggle to contact their fellow former members and they manage to get hold of a group and they are in the proces of recreating a home for themselves. Good for them.

On Monday another pirate org sends an org invite to all former BadCo members. On Monday evening a second pirate org sends an invite to all former BadCo members. How sad that this happened and they offer shelter to all struggling players ... bla bla bla.

Why do I post this. Because this is a perfect example of meta-gaming. Blow up org’s and enforce org’s you can control. I don’t like meta-gaming, and therefore I bring this to the surface. Good or bad, think about it, think about waking up one morning and find out your org is gone, the website has been deleted ... the only thing you have left is your account and your personal contactlist.

Well, for a bucket of popcorn I might drop names but for now I’m hoping for a Montoya Drama VLOG.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Was there some sort of in-fighting that caused the org leader to blow it out?

Im going to guess some people were not happy with his leadership and his reaction was to simply shut down the whole thing.

If anybody in BadCo has the inside story, let me know.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Since I have no friends (who can blame them) I would just have to play with myself...
I do this everynight as i can't get any from the wife!

Ooh, I have not had drama in a long time!

What was/is BadCo?

How many members?

Was it active?

So I understand, the org leader booted everybody out and he joined The Organization?
Next time on Star Citizen Drrraaammmmmaaa!!!(Can't wait for your next episode hope you can get all the juicy details it makes my day at work more interesting)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
God help us when this game starts and I ask you for your mission report!
It'll go pretty much exactly like this:

"Right, imagine, right, you are piloting your Aurora, yeah, all minding your own business, and then suddenly this Swirly thing kinda goes WOOOO past you like VRRRMMMMMM and you're like "Wha?" and then theres like this stuff that comes out of it and you're all like "Woooooah!" and theres this asshat behind you going "hur hur hur ye on me kos list" and it all goes a bit wibbly wobbly pew pew pew so you're like "Does KoS mean 'Kiss on Sight' because that'll make my wife think i'm cheating on her if you kiss me best launch a missiles or my wife will kill me for cheating" and then he's all like "Flare Flare Flare WTF are you talking about gaybo oh no it should be chaff chaff chaff wheeeeee bicitybam kablam Argh! I'll get you next time 'BobFace you prickbox!" and that was basically what went down on the totally successful diplomatic mission to make peace with that Org you sent me on. By the way that Org leader mysteriously died somehow. And we are totally not at peace with them for some reason. Oh, and I kinda like need a new Aurora or something or nothing because the old one kinda got a scratch on the paint plus some missing parts and it hasn't got a bed or a engine anymore for the above mentioned reasons."

Forgot your password?