Drama at BadCo

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
This is how I joined TEST. I was part of Battlestar Citizen before it "imploded". Previous leader wanted the group to reform from a laid-back group into a tight knit group of people who'd play and participate regularly. While the decision was overnight, his condition was to send him a message with a silly Battlestar Galactica phrase in it. I bowed out at the thought of having a rigid org schedule.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
God help us when this game starts and I ask you for your mission report!
I foresee a time when @Montoya is enjoying a Bar Citizen & with a bit of a buzz going asks a nearby server for their "mission report". Not knowing what he means or how to reply, they tell him what beers they have on hand as well as any other specials they have going. Hopefully, their "report" will please @Montoya as he places an order & continues to enjoy his time there.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
16000! When did that happen?
Probably during the middle of your not-so-very-informative status report, cadet! :)

I love meta-gaming, since I don't have a PC able of running SC, meta-gaming is the only thing SC related running perfectly fine on my setup
You can still buy jpeg ships with your PC, right? That's all the SC related activity you need to be conducting right now, lol!

MurgenTemplar

Grand Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Murgentemplar
What?

Did I miss a post?

There was no report.

All we got was there was an org, then there was no org.

Is this what passes for a report?

God help us when this game starts and I ask you for your mission report!
Oi ... I'm an affiliated leader of another org ... I only report to Chris Roberts, Cherry Heiberg and Mrs Murgen. I told you, I invited the remnants from BadCo to step forward and report to you ... Blimey, I did not expected the Spanish Inquisition.

An one more thing .... <dramatic Apple pauze> ... where is the template for your reports, Massa?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This is how I joined TEST. I was part of Battlestar Citizen before it "imploded". Previous leader wanted the group to reform from a laid-back group into a tight knit group of people who'd play and participate regularly. While the decision was overnight, his condition was to send him a message with a silly Battlestar Galactica phrase in it. I bowed out at the thought of having a rigid org schedule.
We won the @RiceMaiden war. I suppose we should throw a party or something. Maybe we can get someone to make a whole bunch of amazing ship models that we can crash into the sun the bonfire.
Weird, I went the opposite way, now we have 16,000 members!
16903. Who are you that you DARE loose count!
it amazes me how adults in games can act like petty 12 yr olds. So many people in this world should have amounted to a blowjob.
Haha, dribbles of a drunken fuck!
Best part of these people ran down the inside of their mommy's leg.

edit: sometimes I'm mean. I nicknamed a guy in basic (way back in '09) "Dribbles". No connection to the above comment. None. At all.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
In his overarching wisdom our glorious leader only counts full thousands of members of TEST .. and even with this precaution he is going to run out of fingers very soon :smile:
Thats okay, he can use his toes too... unless he already is...?

*Counts Fingers*

Uh-Oh...

Forgot your password?