[Drama] What happens to poaching orgs like Elysium (ESTE)

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Next on Keeping up with the Orgs.

But on a slightly teensy weensy serious note, having 12k+ members is bound to create said drama. So letting in persons from other orgs won't make a difference. There are good people too so in the end as long as leadership is stable, not too worried.

If you notice most of these orgs implode or don't survive when the leadership is the cause of the distress or is not strong enough to cut through the bullshit and lay down the law.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If you notice most of these orgs implode or don't survive when the leadership is the cause of the distress or is not strong enough to cut through the bullshit and lay down the law.
All other org leaders are girly men.

They disgust me, all of them.

You should only be able to be an org leader when you can bench press your fatest member!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
gets out the popcorn. where are you @Blind Owl this post is your cue for more beer and steaks.
Was just at the store procuring said items. Steaks and beer at my play boys and girls. We can watch all the drama from friendly Canada. Up here we declared war on . . .ummm, on . . .fuck. What did we ever declare war on? We love everything. Just come drink.
TEST avoids these internal dramas by not taking ourselves at all seriously

who wouldn't prefer to be laughing, rather than laughed at?

I've never experienced another online community with as little conflict as TEST has
Word up home slice.
This is way i love this org and its TESTies. Hugs to all (even Canadian Owls).

ESTE's Dying Will

Haha, "to the people of Calgary, so they can afford to move somewhere decent". Hahahaha. Oh, thanks for the hug.
Why...why do people bother with creating drama in a virtual world, let alone one that doesn't even exist yet? I thought drunk adults played this game and acted 12, not angsty 16 year olds who think they are 30.

These bitches need to stop talking.

Haha, truer words have never been spoken.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhut the FUCK UP you prepubescent losers. Haha. Can we crash into them all @Montoya? For their own good?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You should only be able to be an org leader when you can bench press your fatest member!
But is it cheating when the fattest member in TEST is between its founders legs!?

(Yes this is a dick reference, No Montoya does not ride fat people to work.)

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Haha, according to my new genius plan, I will now "borrow" other Testies Popcorn and sell it to you for half price :D
One Popcorn 2.50$

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Soon I'll be able to buy all of this:

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
But is it cheating when the fattest member in TEST is between its founders legs!?

(Yes this is a dick reference, No Montoya does not ride fat people to work.)
This image requires a degree of mental illness to conjure.

Well done!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That is the gayest post of the day, congrats!
What can I say, I see an innuendo I can't help but grab it with both hands and wring every drop out of it. :-D

Forgot your password?