[Drama] What happens to poaching orgs like Elysium (ESTE)

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
As has become ritual before every major SC update, org drama levels have never been higher! This week we would like to feature an org called Elysium.

So a few months back some of our members invited over to org called Elysium (ESTE). Naturally a few weeks later they all received the following message :slight_smile:

Now the story is that a imposter created a discord account with the same name and avatar as Lonespace and then proceeded to declare war on one of ESTE's friendly rival. I couldn't independently verify this so take this how you want.

This entire drama resulted in all admirals with the exception of Lonespace resigning and quitting from ESTE org, and since then the org has been bleeding members by the hour.

Maybe, just maybe this is why it is such a terrible idea to recruit from other orgs with promises of grandeur. At best, you end up with members with little loyalty to see the org through tough times. At worst, you end up with malicious members looking to set your org up to fail :wink:
If you want to know whats going on in the community, you could always ask. No need to sit on the sidelines and speculate.

Have the abridged version:

Morning 11 am LSW* Declared war.

ORPEC remains calm, begins discussing issue with TORC alliance.

An oasis of calm during the confusion of ESTE's organization.

ESTE membership has no idea what is going on.

Officers deny involvement, all eyes look to LSW to be conducting his own private vendetta.*

Tension increases dramatically.

Officers reach out to inform TORC they will have no part in any way, general ESTE membership does not want to fight.

Former ESTE membership takes advantage of chaos to get a few shots in.

LSW and remaining senior staff freak out, paranoia reigns.

https://soundcloud.com/user-383709414/2017-07-13-20-51-14a/s-asTDU

https://soundcloud.com/user-383709414/2017-07-13-21-22-15a/s-9SRuu

TLDR
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDBSWAi6zhc&feature=youtu.be

Our group gets accused of hacking [ESTE]'s senior membership due to this:

Total elapsed time until ESTE rendered inert from commencement of op: 72 hours.

Initial membership loss: From 131 to 116.

Majority of active senior staff (15 users) followed by a trickle day by day as replacement group is set up by LSW and more casual views are adopted. Current roster count: 95, virtually all inactives.

Organization declared dead by LSW.

New organization formed.

End of summary.

*Wardec not posted by Lonespacewanderer, account belongs to a different subject.

Last edited:

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
All other org leaders are girly men.

They disgust me, all of them.

You should only be able to be an org leader when you can bench press your fatest member!
does this mean we get a bench press video
+
you know we have Americans in test right?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
End of summary.
I am a little confused about something, which is very common.

When one org says "WE DECLARE WAR!", what does that actually mean?

Last I checked, we do not have a game yet, so is this basically a declaration that you will be sitting in your live chat making funny memes about people from another org?

If this is the case, I think TEST has inadvertently declared war on every org out there!

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW

Last I checked, we do not have a game yet, so is this basically a declaration that you will be sitting in your live chat making funny memes about people from another org?

If this is the case, I think TEST has inadvertently declared war on every org out there!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
If you want to know whats going on in the community, you could always ask. No need to sit on the sidelines and speculate.

Organization declared dead by LSW.

New organization formed.

End of summary.
Was trying to read all that and I'm like...

Can someone translate please?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

Don't worry we have a 1:3 ratio for every org vs us and I don't know about you but I can take out 3 pilots solo.(Or ram them over and over to confuse them and make them run away?)

Grisha

Admiral
May 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Saint-Grisha
Was just at the store procuring said items. Steaks and beer at my play boys and girls. We can watch all the drama from friendly Canada. Up here we declared war on . . .ummm, on . . .fuck. What did we ever declare war on? We love everything. Just come drink.
Don't you guys have an ongoing war with Denmark consisting entirely of swapping flags and alcohol?

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
An the entire conflict is that we like out red on white flag and they love blue and yellow flag.
So if my country is willing to goto war over whose Flag is nice.... IMAGINE what I'll do to Internet Disputers!
Blue and yellow is Swedens flag. Denmark is white and red and is the oldest flag still in use. They are insanely proud over it, so might not want to confuse it for the flag of their worst enemy... (we still hold the world record for most wars between two countries) :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
An the entire conflict is that we like out red on white flag and they love blue and yellow flag.
So if my country is willing to goto war over whose Flag is nice.... IMAGINE what I'll do to Internet Disputers!
Blue and yellow is Swedens flag. Denmark is white and red and is the oldest flag still in use. They are insanely proud over it, so might not want to confuse it for the flag of their worst enemy... (we still hold the world record for most wars between two countries) :slight_smile:
Beat me too it. Haha :flag_se::flag_dk:
This is my favorite war-story, after the story of an army of 80 men invading and 81 men return as they made a friend along the way :slight_smile:
Yeah, it's a rather good story. :flag_ca::flag_dk:I would like to hear the one you're talking about though.

WHITE ON RED! Disgusting! It should always be RED ON WHITE! No wonder we're at war
:flag_dk::flag_ca:

Forgot your password?