Drunkard's Guide to Surface Homesteading

Pr8Dator

Commander
Feb 15, 2020
RSI Handle
Pr8Dator
I'm actually considering getting a CS5 in game and placing my Gemini in a crater on Delamar so people can't get below me and jumping up in the dual S5 turret just to fuck with people coming to get the bounty.

I saw a vid of a guy who responded to a 10k cred rescue mission in deep space. The people parked a Mantis on the spot and they came at him with a Defender and some other ship. That's some hilarious shit! I want to do it!
i like to do that with a ballista hahaahahahaa

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
What's that? Is that the aroma of a fresh cold beer having just been opened or poured into the proper glass for that? (Das Boot) Sounds like it just got consumed the moment after it was set down on the bar top. Damn that @Blind Owl is a fast & crafty beer bird. It's quite impressive to be honest. His feathers made his swooping in completely silent & stealthy that even the guy holding the beer never realized that it was being consumed while he was paying for it.
Lol, is this why my beer fridge is constantly empty?
There are TESTies who are active on the forums and there are TESTies who are active on discord. Some are active on both, but not everybody.
What's a "discord"?😜

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I dont think it's a matter of either/or. I think they feed into each other.
Now I think about it... only option 2 is valid. If you drink too fast, but you don't refill too slow, then the fridge stays filled. You only will get drunken faster. However, if you drink slow but you refill even slower, then the fridge gets empty.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nope, 2 options:
1. You drink too fast
2. you refill too slow
Jesus, are you applying... Logic?!
I dont think it's a matter of either/or. I think they feed into each other.
Drinking thinking.
Now I think about it... only option 2 is valid. If you drink too fast, but you don't refill too slow, then the fridge stays filled. You only will get drunken faster. However, if you drink slow but you refill even slower, then the fridge gets empty.
Liquor logic.

Dammit. Now I have no excuse.

Forgot your password?