Elder Scrolls Online - Test Squadron

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Hi everybody.

I would love to be able to organize some dungeon runs. Especially for some of the newer players that just hit the level 10-15 range, it's a great way to get some gear, learn mechanics, and play together.

Depending on how many people we get interested, I may try to do something this weekend. If not, it will be deferred until next weekend.

In addition to dungeons, I have a bunch of other stuff planned, such as getting our asses kicked in PvP, internal PvP dueling tournaments, and PvE zergs (Dark Anchor hunting?)

If you're not already playing ESO, now is your chance. You have a lot of people starting fresh. I even started a new character to journey along the way! The game can be picked up for a mere $14 currently and there's no subscription. Guaranteed you will get your money's worth!

Reactions: chrizz

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
I will be around this weekend, but its hard for me to commit to an exact time frame at the moment.
Hoping for your all thoughts on couple issues. When i first was playing this game i signed up for the eso plus membership. Now that i don't have that running currently i do not have any of the dlc's.. except Orsinium (not sure why i purchased it separately, but alcohol was probably involved.) To me, i think it makes more sense at this time to just purchase the dlc's rather than for a subscription. Is anyone doing the subscription instead? Any of you just running the basic game? The gold edition Egriz linked would seem like a good deal to get 4 of them. That seems to leave Shadows of the Hist still to purchase, and i already own Orsinium. Don't suppose you can customize the bundle?

Cryandian

Rear Admiral
Jan 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Cryandian
Sounds like good fun while waiting for the big 3.0 so count me in. I just need to buy a new computer, as mine died yesterday:-(
The good news is that I get to buy a new computer. Wuhuu! ...Wait! that means less money to buy more of those shiny ships... This sucks.

LumpySkin

Vice Admiral
Sep 23, 2016
RSI Handle
LumpySkin
Looks like I will have to fire up my toon again. I will download tonight then reply on this post with my in game name.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I will be around this weekend, but its hard for me to commit to an exact time frame at the moment.
Hoping for your all thoughts on couple issues. When i first was playing this game i signed up for the eso plus membership. Now that i don't have that running currently i do not have any of the dlc's.. except Orsinium (not sure why i purchased it separately, but alcohol was probably involved.) To me, i think it makes more sense at this time to just purchase the dlc's rather than for a subscription. Is anyone doing the subscription instead? Any of you just running the basic game? The gold edition Egriz linked would seem like a good deal to get 4 of them. That seems to leave Shadows of the Hist still to purchase, and i already own Orsinium. Don't suppose you can customize the bundle?
I don't believe you can customize the bundle, but I think the DLCs can be grabbed individually for 2000 crowns each.

Sounds like good fun while waiting for the big 3.0 so count me in. I just need to buy a new computer, as mine died yesterday:-(
The good news is that I get to buy a new computer. Wuhuu! ...Wait! that means less money to buy more of those shiny ships... This sucks.
Good news and bad news! Well I look forward to you joining! Let us know if you have any questions in getting started!

Looks like I will have to fire up my toon again. I will download tonight then reply on this post with my in game name.
Alright! See you in game!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
What is the average level of the guildies?
There's a pretty wide range of characters from 5-50. However I think about 2/3 of members are in the 20s or lower. A lot of new people have started playing.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Is it worth playing you guys if I can mostly only play weekends or will I fall behind too fast and miss the fun?

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Is it worth playing you guys if I can mostly only play weekends or will I fall behind too fast and miss the fun?
I also dont have much time to play except on the weekends. I wouldn't worry about it though cause of this quote from the patch notes for update 12 that Egriz linked.....

With One Tamriel, we are opening up the entire playable world to everyone, no matter their level. This is a pretty big deal. One Tamriel makes the game much more grouping and social-friendly, as the player base will no longer be divided into thirds and also won't be divided by player level. The reasons we are doing this are simple: we want to make it easier for ESO players to group together, and to promote the sense of freedom to explore that Elder Scrolls games are known for. In other words, we're bringing the same auto-leveling system (called “battle leveling") that has been so successful in our DLCs to the entire game.

Here are the basics:

• Characters will have their level scaled the same way that we currently scale players to the level of DLC zones (Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood).

• You will be able to explore the entire world in any sequence you wish - just walk across the world and you will always find appropriately leveled content.

• You will be able to play and group with anyone in the game at any time (outside of PvP). No longer will you have to create a lower level character to play with a friend who has just joined the game. You will be able to group and adventure together from the moment your friend emerges from the tutorial.

Reactions: halfsane

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Fade is correct. All contents in PvE zones is scaling, so everybody is able to group together, no matter their level. So no worries about falling behind!

Reactions: halfsane

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
done deal, bought and downloading !

Forgot your password?