End of Month TEST meeting Friday 29th of May, 7pm EDT (11pm UTC)

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Bedtime stories. Nao.

Reactions: SeungRyul

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I have a couple in no particular order:

• When "Orgs 0.2bac" finally drops (whenever that happens), what will our process for establishing wings/divisions will be? In the sense of what makes/founds a division as opposed to how it's technically created. Will it continue to be "get enough people interested for the green light"?
  • How will divisions that don't have a strong in game presence be handled when the PU becomes available? For example: Propaganda creators are a major player in our recruiting drives, but there's a very real chance that community created custom art/images will not be a feature in the PU
  • If a member wants to move into a position of leadership or moderation in some capacity (either in game, on the forums, or some other means) what would that process look like?
    • Assuming additional people are needed to help guide TEST into our enemies, what criteria would be considered as baseline requirements?
  • Given the growing number of TEST related physical items that we have access to, will there ever be a TEST shop? This thread from September 2014 eluded to one being created, but I don't see any solid update there.
    • If yes/maybe would profits go towards org related functions (contests, hosting costs, shiny in game trinkets)? Would everything be available at cost? Would it be more of a store front for people that have something to sell to other members and they're responsible for the items they personally list (and subsequently, the pricing)?
    • If org/admin run, would there be a slight profit margin that is discounted for full org members?
  • What are TEST's current goals/needs that any of us can help work towards?
  • What are TEST's immediate future goals/needs that we can start preparing for? Long term?
  • Are there any plans for special org activities (beyond our usual shenanigans) in the non-PU modules? Planetside recruitment party anyone?
  • Can we get/create a document of "best practices" or a universally applicable "code of conduct" for members beyond "don't be a total jerk" and "drink more beer"? TEST is already very large and each member is, in some way, a representative of the org. It seems prudent to make members aware of how we're all expected to present ourselves. (Even if it really is nothing more than "drink beer" and "be cool" I think it wouldn't hurt to have it in black and yellow.)
  • Will Montoya start recording himself reading bed time stories? It's cold in the 'verse and his silky smooth voice will help lull us to sleep.
Great questions!

I will be sure to address these.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh yeah, apparently I have to go to this dinner thing, so I unfortunately won't make it to the meeting. On the upside, there will both alcohol and DDs there, so I'll make it worthwhile.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
On top of the meeting, after we wrap up Captain Richard has his Friday Freebies show followed up by my show at 11EDT giving away a Connie tonight. Be sure to stick around for the continuing fun that is TEST Gaming.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
On top of the meeting, after we wrap up Captain Richard has his Friday Freebies show followed up by my show at 11EDT giving away a Connie tonight. Be sure to stick around for the continuing fun that is TEST Gaming.
Indeed! Much TEST action this evening. Also, I'm giving away a Reliant tonight along with some copies of StarMade for Friday Freebies.

The devs from Schine, creators of StarMade, are taking me on a tour of their favorite server. This will be fun! :D

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'm hoping to make it, I get weird looks from my flatmates when I try to explain I'm attending a meeting, online, with people I've never met, to talk about a game that isn't out.
This, but replace flatmates with writing buddies. I'll be on a writing retreat, so I probably can't make it. But if I can find a way to sneak away and not let them know I'm not writing...

Reactions: o-BHG-o

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I better take a nap now. Theres going to be a long night of drinking and yelling going on! Oh and smoking for some of our mumble testies :)

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Im reeeeaaadyy, can we start now before i pass out ? :confused:

How is the Tennessee Honey? I've got a bottle of Big House Tupelo Honey and it's just sickeningly sweet. Jack is my go to drink, but I've been on the fence about trying the honey given how the other bottle treated me.

Also, I have to stop by the store for drinks before the meeting so any suggestions should be made now :D

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
this stuff is great! if i remember right this is now 4th 1litre bottle what i have drink this and still havent bored to taste. usually i drink Chivas Regal but after i found this havent touched Chivas.

Reactions: EpilepticCricket
Forgot your password?