Esperia Prowler LTI $425

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I live in a country where the median wage is roughly $650 / month.
If this trend of overpricing ships continues, my current ship lineup will not change until the game releases in 2026, because I simply can't afford it.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
I can understand CIG's pricing on this. The Esperia Prowler is not a ship that should be common in the universe; it's a replica built by a comparatively small company that specializes in recreating alien designs. On top of that, the Tevarin are a conquered people and have been absorbed by the UEE.

Currently, the methods that CIG have for limiting player owned ships are quantity, price or availability. Ship sales with limits on the numbers that can be sold have to some degree been rightfully lambasted as of late, leaving CIG only with price or availability to work with.

That being said, based on the price alone I won't be buying one, or melting my fleet down to purchase one either.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I can understand CIG's pricing on this. The Esperia Prowler is not a ship that should be common in the universe; it's a replica built by a comparatively small company that specializes in recreating alien designs. On top of that, the Tevarin are a conquered people and have been absorbed by the UEE.

Currently, the methods that CIG have for limiting player owned ships are quantity, price or availability. Ship sales with limits on the numbers that can be sold have to some degree been rightfully lambasted as of late, leaving CIG only with price or availability to work with.

That being said, based on the price alone I won't be buying one, or melting my fleet down to purchase one either.
In b4 its "purported" features convince you otherwise.

But seriously, the overpricing is getting out of hand. :\

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
Ouch, 425... a little bit higher than i was expecting.. even for Esperia. I wonder If they changed the size or performing scale of the ship since they gave us that year and a half-old description of it. Consider the Polaris changed by size and capability from the original idris, and the dragonfly became an actual bike (which was one of the votes in the same poll that the Esperia prowler first was mentioned). I'm patiently waiting to see...

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Ouch, 425... a little bit higher than i was expecting.. even for Esperia. I wonder If they changed the size or performing scale of the ship since they gave us that year and a half-old description of it. Consider the Polaris changed by size and capability from the original idris, and the dragonfly became an actual bike (which was one of the votes in the same poll that the Esperia prowler first was mentioned). I'm patiently waiting to see...
If the prowler changed from a single birding pod to full on boarding ship with multiple pods and a "breaching ram" I can see this price. Maybe something Connie size but with room to store troops and gear and of course room to house 2 or 3 boarding pods....

Once more... can't wait to see how the 425 boarding pod turns out ;)...

Someone find me a self tapping tree full of whiskey

Forgot your password?