Esperia Talon is up for sale on coincerge

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I figured it wasn't going to be a stealth ship but I was a bit shocked to find out it was more maneuverable than the Gladius.

It is also intresting that the Phalanx is intended to have 100% ballistic absorption when the strength of ballistic is some of its damage goes through shields.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I figured it wasn't going to be a stealth ship but I was a bit shocked to find out it was more maneuverable than the Gladius.

It is also intresting that the Phalanx is intended to have 100% ballistic absorption when the strength of ballistic is some of its damage goes through shields.
The trade off of the Phalanx shields providing 100% ballistic damage absorption is that it is only that way in 1 direction, but that drops the shields in the others to the best of my knowledge.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
The trade off of the Phalanx shields providing 100% ballistic damage absorption is that it is only that way in 1 direction, but that drops the shields in the others to the best of my knowledge.
Will be interesting to see how it's tuned. But right now it seems the Gladius is less maneuverable and has less firepower than the Talon, wonder what will change?

Forgot your password?