Esperia Talon is up for sale on coincerge

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Think I go with Talon big guns or ... aaah! or get upgrade to both then problem is solved... Indecisiveness is a curse ha ha ha...

CHEERS 🍻
If you have both working as a fighting team, with both using upgraded guns & the Shrike using distortion weapons to help drop the shields from a further distance than the regular Talon, then those 24 S3 missiles would be all the more effective in using a single missile to take out a larger target. This is my theory anyways.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Talon

You can get them if you've got access.
Wondering why you never receive a mail when concierge for that exclusive 24h sale, are you supposed to log every day on RSI to check the store for sweeties?? I always receive the general mail after that initial sale grrrrr

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wondering why you never receive a mail when concierge for that exclusive 24h sale, are you supposed to log every day on RSI to check the store for sweeties?? I always receive the general mail after that initial sale grrrrr
Check your email settings, around GDPR time they had to meddle with them all and it may not be set to send you the consierge pre-sale stuff (if you are concierge).

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Check your email settings, around GDPR time they had to meddle with them all and it may not be set to send you the consierge pre-sale stuff (if you are concierge).
Thank you, indeed i was unsubscribed by default for the concierge newsletter, problem solved now i guess !

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, indeed i was unsubscribed by default for the concierge newsletter, problem solved now i guess !
Great to hear, hope they send out another one soon so you can know it worked :)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Am I reading this right, 24 x S3 missiles on a tiny uber manoeuvrable and fast ship?

My poor Freelancer MIS is feeling well podgy right now!!

Forgot your password?