Everything begins with a welcome message and an introduction

WildVolusPrime

Lieutenant
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
WildVolusPrime
Greetings test!

My name is WildVolusPrime,
and i've decided to join you guys on your adventures in the SC universe.

I'm a student from Bulgaria, Sofia, and i love playing Star Citizen

My first ever game was Super Mario Bros™ on the NES

I play FPS games, RPG's, Action Adventure/Action RPG's, and generally any sci-fi game i can get my hands on

What got my into star citizen is AngryJoe's youtube video titled:

Angry Joe Star Citizen Pledge!

So you can thank youtube's almigthy algorithms for my introduction to the game (I would have joined later even without the video, but probably much later on in development)

Fleet composition:
My fleet is primarily focused on combat and support, as that is what i want to do in the game

i like fruity drinks and cocktails, so if you want to extract super secret info from me do it by buying me a drink!
(i dont have a favorite cocktail, they are all so good!)

I also do SC-themed lego ship model MOC's (My Original Creations)
by builder standards i am a beginner builder. I focus primarily on scale 1:1000 or 1:1500 scale models but you never know if i'll try challenging myself with something more difficult in the future

I usually post on my flickr page once i complete a ship model, but all my builds are subject to constant change and improvement! I try to put up new versions of builds a lot , trying to focus less one-time perfection, and more on constant iteration and improvement (it doesnt help that CIG constatly scales up their ships (looking at you, CIG F42 Manchester!)

link to my flickr for those inclined: https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildvolusprime/

Last edited:

WildVolusPrime

Lieutenant
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
WildVolusPrime
@WildVolusPrime Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.
Are you still in Xplor?
One fruity cocktail and you spill your guts of all the super secret info. Cool. Your fit into TEST perfectly.

Your lego ships look great. Thanks for the link.
Cosmic, glad to see you again

Yes im in there, and i'm joining TEST as an affiliate, and if certain events transpire i'm switching to main and jettisoning the old org. Hedging my bets, so to speak.

The legos are WIP but i make progress every day! Goal is to physically build everything i make a digital model of, with feasible part availability for the average joe.

You've taught me a lot about recruitment and i've passed on a lot of positive energy to other people.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
and if certain events transpire i'm switching to main and jettisoning the old org.
Go on......Just do it... Jettison with extreme prejudice. Ha. Ha.

You've taught me a lot about recruitment and i've passed on a lot of positive energy to other people.
Thanks for the compliment. Nice to know that I did something good.

Forgot your password?