F8C Executive is in game!! First look and chance to win!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
ROFLMAO!! I got a FREE one!! All it cost me was 10 grand!!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ANJ12GvgwyIeY" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
View: https://giphy.com/gifs/sobs-ANJ12GvgwyIeY
">via GIPHY</a></p>
I know how you feel, I reached Praetorian recently.

Oops. This fell into my hangar.
View attachment 24931
Special thanks to @Hybus and @Stevetank for making this possible, what with me being far far away.
Congrats brother! May its beautiful angles forever ease your need to open difficult beer bottle tops.

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
No need to run bunkers, I stumbled upon my ticket doing easy box missions.

As a sidenote, if you want to know just how ludicrously OP that ship is (until it gets nerf-batted), I used it for my first ever attempt at vanduul swarm.
I killed everything. Everything and everyone. The other guy had zero kills, I had all of the kills.
I never died. Not even close.
I suck at combat. Truly and absolutely.

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
I have the option to buy an F8C but CIG reject my perfectly valid card...
glitch roberts plz y u refuse my mony

also the F8C is now gone from the pledge store for me...

EDIT: it's back and I've apparently used the wrong billing address for the card. The problem is now solved and I am a happy owner of an F8C with LTI.

Last edited:

f1ght3r2k4

Lieutenant
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
f1ght3r2k4
Use this direct store link, happened to me too:
If you go back or cancel the payment process it will disappear again and you have to use that link again.
Otherwise see if an open order is awaiting payment.
Remember that you can only ever buy one of them: non-lti or lti, but never both. So if you buy the credit version first, then you can't melt it and buy the warbond LTI one afterwards. At least that is what I read on Spectrum.

And yes, I was weak as well :)

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Oh I picked up an extra golden ticket and will probably pick up more since I'm doing bunkers for shits and giggles. Message me either here or in-game and I'll pass it to ya.

Gasparr

Lieutenant
Oct 20, 2023
RSI Handle
Gasparrus
Wow, that's exciting news! The F8C Executive sounds like a fantastic addition. It's always a thrill to explore new content in the game. By the way, if you're looking for ways to fund your in-game adventures or even put some extra cash in your pocket, you might want to check out legit apps that pay real money. They can be a cool way to earn while having fun, just remember to do your research to find the ones that suit you best.

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
By the way, if you're looking for ways to fund...
Welcome to TEST Gasparr, sounds like you are hard-up? if your short of Credits I've got an opportunity here for you if you're interested:

I'm looking for a team of seven extraordinarily talented individuals to take on a bunch of Bandits terrorizing a small settlement in Pyro. I know, it sounds like an old movie plot but hear me out.

The town has been so ravaged they don't have much left to offer security companies to come in and protect them but for a small number of we who are expert in the art of applied violence, the reward of several hundred CU's of Larenite split seven ways should be enough to keep us in Benny's and Whammers for the next year or so and who'd really be able to say no to being able to put food on the table for that amount of time considering the state of the economy on this side of Terra right now?

If you're interested, I'll be running the operation out of a Starfarer named "The Murderers Child" so we will be able to keep the operation rolling in fuel and whatever munitions we can fit in the hold which I won't be expecting you to recompense me for if you end up using some of mine... but don't be thinking you can bring an A2 and start dropping MOABs, we need the town to be kept in what little it passes for the one piece it is currently in, so nothing larger than S3 bombs and S5 torps please.This is as much about keeping the town alive as it is about repelling the bandits and collateral damage is strictly out of the question - drop me a line through the Spectrum with the kind of resources you have at your disposal which you can bring to the field and outlining your Rep weightings with the UEE, local system security forces, and all pirate clans for the last four Sol III standard cycles 👍

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I was sad, I wanted to get both a warbond and store credit one but it only let me get one. Sadly it was the store credit one... Looks like I need to get to that $10K mark.
The F8C you get with reaching Wing Commander comes with a nice little paint scheme & LTI, the Praetorian F8C is even more lovely IMO & only costs half as much more for a 2nd entire F8C with LTI. Just be careful where you park or land it. Joy riders happen.

• Love
Reactions: Ltmifune

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In the meantime, some of us that have them are happy to allow our friends to TEST out our ships when we're logged into the game. I know that I am, but I also choose to not modify my components because my flight skills are aligned with my TEST landing capabilities. lols LTI is my friend.

• Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?