Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76

Over 1 Million

Think i'll go fly me Bucci know an kill someone to celebrate

took over 25 Cargo runs , some I won on some I lost

My Cutty also had her virtue challanged twice and twice she swatted those whom thought she was just a shy girl with no teeth

shame it was two Cutless's she killed hey ho eh

Barman 1 Diet coke an 15,000 straws i feel the urge to splurge :ghost:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Yes only got it a few days ago from Blind Owl , have 3 ships now , its enough.............hopefully as i can't afford to buy anymore anyhow .
Then I recommend trying to find the 'Secret Drug Lab' then, a lot of conflicting information as to where it is, whether it stays in the same place or moves, etc...but the products it sells is supposed to have an insane profit margin.

If you ever find yourself looking at a great deal on a Caterpillar that is within your budget, then I recommend getting one. If I remember the previous information correctly in-game purchasing of ships with aUEC is targeted for either 3.1 or 3.2, and once you have around 600k then you can 'safely' make a lot of aUEC very quickly and easily with one.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Reactions: Mich Angel

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Given it is such a small quantity, and only 50% markup to be made, I'm sure there are better routes to run.

I have to wonder how long it will be before they have slaver routes for smugglers, both of which make perfect targets for privateers.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Done the drug run thing , found the place , took 45 mins , its not in a safe place so weapons free , it is a permenant fixture , but for the risk , it isn't really worth it due to the poor quantities involved .

Forgot your password?