Finally had the Ammo Glitch

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Update on the code showing - I have been advised it is the debug screen accessed by the ` key... I'll keep an eye on it, may have hit it by accident however the mouse cursor showed during level-load so am not sure if it opened automatically. Will try to recreate when i am allowed back on the gaming computer.

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
I don't like the new HUD setup, that is why I noticed it. The SH and Delta still have the old setup, which is good because those are my favorite ships :cool:
I didn't like the new HUD setup at first but now that I am used to it, I like it much better.
Z+W gets you to a gun grouping facility that makes sense.

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
I once had a bug where everyone in the instance was invincible, and no one could even get out of their ships, so a group of us flew into the planets taking no damage at all, but the screen shook so bad we had to leave! One of the more interesting bugs I've seen so far... Other than my body twisting into something unrecognizable! :D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
euhm yes, that screen is the console. you can enter and close it with the "`" key. Sorry, I wasn't aware that you didn't know about the console :oops:
No worries, my hangar was back to normal so strapped the Mk3's and my Combine on to the Ghost and... still no ammo. Ah, well, will have to await 2.6 before i can play my favourite set up. Have 3 panthers and an M6 now, does a fair decent job.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
No worries, my hangar was back to normal so strapped the Mk3's and my Combine on to the Ghost and... still no ammo. Ah, well, will have to await 2.6 before i can play my favourite set up. Have 3 panthers and an M6 now, does a fair decent job.
This problem can be bypassed. Mount the strapped MK3s and the Combine on another ship, rent 3 new MK3s and Combine and mount them onto the Ghost. Are the bugged MK3s and Combine rented? If yes, then you also can let the rent period pass until they aren't available anymore, don't renew the rent, when they are gone, rent them again.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This problem can be bypassed. Mount the strapped MK3s and the Combine on another ship, rent 3 new MK3s and Combine and mount them onto the Ghost. Are the bugged MK3s and Combine rented? If yes, then you also can let the rent period pass until they aren't available anymore, don't renew the rent, when they are gone, rent them again.
The Mk3's are rented so i can happily let those lapse, the Combine is not rentable so it is a purchased pew. I was planning on buying 3 Mk3's to "support the game" (;)) but until they are fixed i may be better off just renting.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
The Mk3's are rented so i can happily let those lapse, the Combine is not rentable so it is a purchased pew. I was planning on buying 3 Mk3's to "support the game" (;)) but until they are fixed i may be better off just renting.
Now you got me confused! Where do you buy weapons? The Combine comes as an extra with the Buccaneer concept sale, I also have one :)

Reactions: Fade691

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Now you got me confused! Where do you buy weapons? The Combine comes as an extra with the Buccaneer concept sale, I also have one :)
You can buy UEC in the store then use that to buy weapons in Voyager Direct. I have bought and own a Revenet, Combine, Hornet Flashfire Mount and a third Badger for my Hornet Ghost.

Forgot your password?