Fleet SOLD

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I don't have any game packages with LTI in my buyback. But I do have several $45 Aurora LN packages with both games, if you're looking to keep access to both games on the cheap. No LTI though...

Wish I could help, but I wouldn't be able to buy any of those big packages off you. Something smaller maybe, but I think you'd have to spend some fresh money to make your buybacks giftable, am I correct?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I don't have any game packages with LTI in my buyback. But I do have several $45 Aurora LN packages with both games, if you're looking to keep access to both games on the cheap. No LTI though...

Wish I could help, but I wouldn't be able to buy any of those big packages off you. Something smaller maybe, but I think you'd have to spend some fresh money to make your buybacks giftable, am I correct?
Edit: I may have found the package I am looking for, haha. I'll keep you posted. And thank you my friend.
Yup, but if I buy an LTI token for 40 cash, then upgrade with credits to 80, I'm still making 40 profit. It all works out in the end. Is there anything you're looking for?
Dear God, Man. you have shit luck. I'd love to buy something and have no money to do so. :(
Haha, it's been an eventful year. We're by no means in trouble, but I've spent a long time rethinking my priorities. And frankly, it's better for my family, AND I'll enjoy the game more starting with less.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Alright, for all those who've been messaging me with offers to assist, thank you.

I've just sold the entire account. Blind Owl will be renamed shortly by the TESTie who just took it off my hands.

I have an alt account I started some time ago that will be my new primary. I'll post a thread and inform the community of the changes as soon as I've settled into the paces here.

Thank you again for all your support. I love you all.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Alright, for all those who've been messaging me with offers to assist, thank you.

I've just sold the entire account. Blind Owl will be renamed shortly by the TESTie who just took it off my hands.

I have an alt account I started some time ago that will be my new primary. I'll post a thread and inform the community of the changes as soon as I've settled into the paces here.

Thank you again for all your support. I love you all.
no problem, mate. anything we can do, let us know, yeah?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I wasn't really looking for anything. Just looking for an excuse to help if you needed. Sounds like you got it sorted!

Are we going to get a @Blind Owl indecision thread on which starter you choose on your new account?
Better yet, NAME ME!! Hahaha. The thread is live.
I am sorry to hear about all the stuff that you have all been through. It's been like that for a couple years here so I know what these things are like. It sucks you have to part with your fleet but like Montoya said, Test will help you there. (that includes me and my ships)
Thanks Zapper! I'm quite happy about the whole thing. And I will be flying with all y'all, all the time.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Great to hear your plan is in motion! Sorry to hear that this year has been so bad for you, hopefully this is the start of the last four months of it being the best ever for you :slight_smile:
Well this weekend was pretty phenomenal. We had our sons 3rd birthday party, and I can honestly say it was probably the best day I've had this year. So much fun, haha

Last edited:
Forgot your password?