Revisionist

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Kormak
  • · New to Star Citizen and TEST? Introduce yourself by creating a fresh thread in this section and tell us a little about yourself!
    • I am horrible at space sims and die more often than anything else. I am too lazy (honestly just incompetent) to properly set up my HOTAS so I have a pretty random key mapping that is confusing, but, also, and, additionally hilarious (is that the right number of commas?). Do we REALLY need so many keys and buttons to play this game? I crash into things a lot. Like, really a lot a lot. So that plus the beer made this group seem pretty interesting to me.
  • (Inlcude your RSI handle if it is different from your forum name so we know who you are!)
    • Kormak. I wanted Cormac but it was taken. I read a lot of sci-fi and enjoy Neal Asher’s Polity world. I’d like to start my first flame now by stating that Sci-fi is the best fi because Fantasy is really just romance novels for men and women with too much taste to read Harlequin Romance books. Pew Pew, shots fired.
  • Where you from stranger?
    • Why do you want to know this? Honestly though, the interwebs are dangerous. I read on facebook about this time that someone gave out the state they lived in and the next day Mormons AND Jehovah's Witness' knocked on their door. Coincidence? I don't think so.
    • I will say my timezone is GMT -7.
  • What drew you to Star Citizen?
    • I like star citizen because it lets me (a 40 something married father of two who has a growing Bierbauch) pretend I am Buck Rogers, Wash, Thrace (I now have boobs from bier). Pew Pew. Also, I can just buy a new spaceship that is shiny and cool instead of earning it by working hard in the game.
  • What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
    • Shoot things while drunk on beer and/or bourbon.
  • What was the first game you remember playing?
    • Peak-a-boo
  • What other games do you play?
    • Candyland, Sorry, Connect Four, Sleeping Queens, Beer Pong
    • The Division, Diablo 3, Overwatch (sorta)
  • How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
    • You SPAMMED ME!! So at first I was all pissed off and was going to join and then just troll the shit out of everyone and wreak havoc. Then I got drunk and the videos made me laugh, so I guess its all good, plus I'm a lazy rager.
  • Picard or Kirk?
    • Picard because THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!! And I’m bald. Screw all you hairy assholes. PHRASING!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I am too lazy (honestly just incompetent) to properly set up my HOTAS so I have a pretty random key mapping that is confusing
Well, you took the time to fill in every question and didn't spare a word to get a looooong and complete answer:confused:, I never saw such a nicely ordered introduction post :eek:, maybe if you take the same time to set up your HOTAS :rolleyes:, then you can crash coordinated :D
Its not that hard, on your left and right hand you have 5 fingers, most of the time you only use 3, HOTAS means hands on throttle and stick, everything that is not on your throttle or stick isn't important ;)

Welcome to TEST (this also was my looooongest reply on an introduction o_O)

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
  • Why do you want to know this? Honestly though, the interwebs are dangerous. I read on facebook about this time that someone gave out the state they lived in and the next day Mormons AND Jehovah's Witness' knocked on their door. Coincidence? I don't think so.
  • I will say my timezone is GMT -7.
Uh oh, you shouldn't have given that away. The TIME POLICE will be after you. Until you die, welcome to TEST.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I will say my timezone is GMT -7.
Zeroing in...
Target Locked!

Peak-a-boo
Smartass...You'll fit right in!

You SPAMMED ME!! So at first I was all pissed off and was going to join and then just troll the shit out of everyone and wreak havoc.
HA! Joke's on you! All we do is troll each other!

Picard because THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!
Best Picard line ever!

Welcome to Test!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
  • Where you from stranger?
Which would all be okay. But imagine MONTOYA would knock on your door, lying drunk at your doorstep, wearing this ridiculous hot pants and net shirt, murmuring something about "call 1-800-MONTOYA". THEN you'll have a problem, man, I tell ya! :D

What drew you to Star Citizen?
  • (a 40 something married father of two who has a growing Bierbauch)
HA! A fellow German! :D

Welcome to TEST! Make sure having your door shut before watching 1-800-MONTOYA-commercials. I mean, for the sake of your kids ;)

Read ya around!
Sam

Reactions: marcsand2

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Well, you took the time to fill in every question and didn't spare a word to get a looooong and complete answer:confused:, I never saw such a nicely ordered introduction post :eek:,
Which means - you never've read mine...? *sniffle* :(;)

Crap! Back off, guys... they are on to us!

Hahahaha! That gave me a good laugh, wonderful pic, really wonderful!! :D:D:D

Forgot your password?