Foundry 42 - Derby

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
So its my birthday - I feel old for sure! I’m miffed I can’t make the BritizenCon in Manchester, but family events were planned apparently.

Anyhoo I did manage to go to the Foundry 42 - Derby studio tour yesterday, they made me sign an NDA - rude! But I will say the facial animations, motion capture and the like they’re doing in the background gives a huge amount of credence to why the game is taking as long to develop. Their attention to detail is awesome, some guys even had their faces scanned for inclusion in the game! I was late, which is amusing in itself as I only live 5 minutes from the studio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There wasn’t anything new to worry about, although seeing the Vandul characters and facial animations was awesome, and they’re progressing nicely with the female facial animations :metal:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So its my birthday - I feel old for sure! I’m miffed I can’t make the BritizenCon in Manchester, but family events were planned apparently.

Anyhoo I did manage to go to the Foundry 42 - Derby studio tour yesterday, they made me sign an NDA - rude! But I will say the facial animations, motion capture and the like they’re doing in the background gives a huge amount of credence to why the game is taking as long to develop. Their attention to detail is awesome, some guys even had their faces scanned for inclusion in the game! I was late, which is amusing in itself as I only live 5 minutes from the studio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There wasn’t anything new to worry about, although seeing the Vandul characters and facial animations was awesome, and they’re progressing nicely with the female facial animations :metal:
Happy Birthday! They made you sign an NDA? That tour sounds awesome...maybe it is a good thing you aren't at BritizenCon, with a couple of beers in you, you would probably spill all the beans...potentially very embarrassing, lol!

Forgot your password?