Four unannounced ships coming

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Ya, but where the hell is the A2 they announced, scheduled then gave us broken, then took away because it wasn't finished when they gave it? That burnt some of my give-a-shit for CIG. I would get fired if I tried that with a customer. I Tell ya though, they can make good if one of those unannounced ships is the Endeavor, with at least the grow pods so I can grow some barley and stuff.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Ya, but where the hell is the A2 they announced, scheduled then gave us broken, then took away because it wasn't finished when they gave it? That burnt some of my give-a-shit for CIG. I would get fired if I tried that with a customer. I Tell ya though, they can make good if one of those unannounced ships is the Endeavor, with at least the grow pods so I can grow some barley and stuff.
Looks like we will have to wait until October or longer.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
<insert sound of a big sigh>
Yeah, probably but I'm not impressed. I would rather they removed it from the list even if they just said "More work required", than delivering a useless pile of pixels and removing it later. Communications is really a key when you're going to disappoint people.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
<insert sound of a big sigh>
Yeah, probably but I'm not impressed. I would rather they removed it from the list even if they just said "More work required", than delivering a useless pile of pixels and removing it later. Communications is really a key when you're going to disappoint people.
That is one thing they continue to struggle with, and I don't know why. Its not like they have not built a huge community that has invested giant sums of money and fully believes in the dream.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
That is one thing they continue to struggle with, and I don't know why. Its not like they have not built a huge community that has invested giant sums of money and fully believes in the dream.
I double checked... it was not due to be released until next patch. Still remains there, it must have been delivered by mistake.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Huu interesting...
I was searching the progress tracker yesterday looking forward to some info on the 3.16 patch of next year's second qarter and also notice a lots of ship with the work scheduled to end end of june:
- Orion
- BMM
- Corsair
- RSi Lynx (rover)

So it appear that there will be plenty of new shiny things to play with in the 'verse

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I just want to see what that A2 bomb can do.

How is it better than a torpedo? When does bombing something on the ground become the most viable form of damage dealing?

The obvious advantage for dropping a bomb is that detection is probably difficult. The actual game play that will favor bombs is far out there, it could be years!

Forgot your password?