Fresh drama! The story of the $45k refund!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I can attest to the awesomeness of CIG (Schala, you are the man!) as of right now. Not only did they refund my fleet in a time of family need, but they also allowed me to keep one pledge (my Cyclone) so as to retain my account. The left all my CCUs, all my buy-backs, all my flair, all my early backer perks, even my concierge status. Everything.

I love this game, this community, and this company. Kudos to CIG for kicking ass, and thank you for taking on the challenge of creating this game for us. You have my undying support. Cheers!

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I can attest to the awesomeness of CIG (Schala, you are the man!) as of right now. Not only did they refund my fleet in a time of family need, but they also allowed me to keep one pledge (my Cyclone) so as to retain my account. The left all my CCUs, all my buy-backs, all my flair, all my early backer perks, even my concierge status. Everything.

I love this game, this community, and this company. Kudos to CIG for kicking ass, and thank you for taking on the challenge of creating this game for us. You have my undying support. Cheers!
Owl
Does that mean that you spawn in the PU and crew a ship ETC

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave

That's awesome man! Sorry to hear that you had to refund your fleet, but you got your priorities right. It's really good to hear that CIG is so supportive of their backers too! I'm sure that by the time the game reaches beta, you'll have sorted out what ships you really need, and gotten them back.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Great video. Also, can confirm: CIG is great. As much as it pains me, I am in the process of refunding my fleet so I can afford to fix the foundation of our home. Can't have raw sewage running in every time we get a heavy rainfall. Schala has been great with the assist.

Sad though, I fucking love my fleet. Nothing like starting over.

How dare he!!!
but but butt you`ll keep shitposting here?
Don't you?
Part of TEST Part of Owl!
Please continue to be the shitposting Hero we need!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's awesome man! Sorry to hear that you had to refund your fleet, but you got your priorities right. It's really good to hear that CIG is so supportive of their backers too! I'm sure that by the time the game reaches beta, you'll have sorted out what ships you really need, and gotten them back.
Thanks man. And yes, I've already acquired a couple small ships to begin the game with. Enough to keep me happy anyways.

but but butt you`ll keep shitposting here?
Don't you?
Part of TEST Part of Owl!
Please continue to be the shitposting Hero we need!
I'll never leave Varku, no worries there my friend.

Forgot your password?