Fresh from the floors of the CIG offices, the M.I.S.C. R.A.P.T.O.R.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Remember, the Origin 400i gained traction before sale because of the TF Origin 404i, the stealth vehicle that not even the owner can see.
I still need one of those, too :glorious:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
No, those are S4 scrubbers. The R.A.P.T.O.R. Has twin S7 scrubbers. That’s roughly 28X the decontamination over the same time, if you include the automatic bagging option. The “landfill gentle” recycled paper option is best for messy urban areas, especially if they may contain Ninetail bodies, etc. where you want bacteriums to have full access for bio-breakdown.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I would have thought they would save the Raptor name for an actual fighter ship!
While I understand your perspective on the RAPTOR, I also point out the amount of destruction that we players have been wreaking across the Verse ever since persistence was installed. Thus in a sense, this is a ground vehicle to combat waste left around as well as the needless drain it causes to our FPS as that builds up. Win / win? Also, at that price point, it would be a great LTI token.

Reactions: Garonman

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
While I understand your perspective on the RAPTOR, I also point out the amount of destruction that we players have been wreaking across the Verse ever since persistence was installed. Thus in a sense, this is a ground vehicle to combat waste left around as well as the needless drain it causes to our FPS as that builds up. Win / win? Also, at that price point, it would be a great LTI token.
Good point! The station hallways are all bathed in abandoned bottles and cans, we need something more compact too... imagine if you could roll out of your Hab riding a floor buffer like Roger WIlko in Space Quest 5!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRrKR_mVMYM

Forgot your password?