Friday Feb 24th - The Hurricane - $175

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well the plus side is if you wanted a super hornet you can get one of these and ccu it up to get the LTI when the SH next goes on sale which it will. I might get a ccu from the wildfire if it is zero cost but that's about it for me.

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
Reactions: Blind Owl

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Some people want it to be a light fighter. Some want it to be a heavy fighter. No one wants it to be a stealth fighter. I want it to be a street fighter. I want Ben to say, "sure-you-can!"

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I paid for her on the 10th of October 2016 184,16 EUR incl. 19% VAT.
What does she cost today, in EUR incl. VAT, anyone knows that?

[Edit]Ah, I just saw that she still is on sale, sorry. 194,92 EUR. Okay, I was wrong. Pls. accept my apologies. When I looked for the price a week ago, she still was at 185 EUR...? Hm, but obviously I am wrong, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wow - it's a two seater so it looks like a more compact version of the superhornet, so imagine the superhornet next to it then add those nose guns - they look like a pair of S4 guns, with two or maybe 4 x S1 guns on the turret AND at least a pair of S3 missiles.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Ya know the more I look at this ship, the more I'm tempted to melt my SH for it. MAYBE! It's gonna depend on the stats.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Ya know the more I look at this ship, the more I'm tempted to melt my SH for it. MAYBE! It's gonna depend on the stats.
I melted my Redeemer since I can always buy it back, and then I've been using the $250 to buy every concept that comes out. I buy the concept ship every day and then I melt it again for a week. This way put 1 a day in my buybacks for later. I've been doing this for all of the ships that I like that were under $250 :D

I got several Caterpillar combo packs, UEE exploration packs (when I added some), tons of Dragonflies, and a couple of Buccaneers :)

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Maybe it's just me, but it's *really* hard to drum up excitement for another semi-overpriced ship.

Mild chuckling at how CIG is pricing this one at 5$ over the Sabre, just like the Sabre was 5$ over the SH. Gotta milk those "I just GOTTA have the top of the line fighter" guys any chance you get, eh CIG?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Maybe it's just me, but it's *really* hard to drum up excitement for another semi-overpriced ship.

Mild chuckling at how CIG is pricing this one at 5$ over the Sabre, just like the Sabre was 5$ over the SH. Gotta milk those "I just GOTTA have the top of the line fighter" guys any chance you get, eh CIG?
I'm curious about the revenue CIG will make by this fighter concept sale. The earnings in December and January were very poor, compared to the years before. There sure are voice like "want to have", "must have" etc. But the "Star Cititzen fever" seems to heal, and the mood of the community is slowly altering from "excitement" to "expecting". So, if this concept sale fails, I wonder how CIG will react; what will Chris do? Lay his perfectionism aside and for once working goal orientied..?
They *have* to deliver 3.0 very short-termed, no matter what, otherwise I'm afraid, that this project could end in a great crash. And lots of laughing lawyers.

Forgot your password?