Funding success story - will it continue in 2017?

Will the success story of CIG and Star Citizen continue in 2017?

• No way! Numbers will significantly drop in 2017; CIG will not collect more than 25m$

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No, numbers will downsize in 2017; CIG will collect 26m$ up to 33m$ max.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Yes. Looking on the numbers in '15 and '16: CIG will hold this funding amount in 2017 around 35m$

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • You kidding? Fundrasing will explode by the time 3.0 is released. Definitely 40 m$ and above!!

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
As time goes by, more and more backers will hit their personal spending limit, as I already have.

So the key for CGI will be to attract new backers. As more functionality is unveiled, and the various pieces are connected together, becoming a backer will seem like less of a crapshoot.

Let's all pray they have the funding to get 3.0 out the door.

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
As time goes by, more and more backers will hit their personal spending limit, as I already have.

So the key for CGI will be to attract new backers. As more functionality is unveiled, and the various pieces are connected together, becoming a backer will seem like less of a crapshoot.

Let's all pray they have the funding to get 3.0 out the door.
I don't mind paying $20 a month for the subscription. But I agree I'm at my limit for getting ships. I have so many right now at this point I'll have to get the sames ones over again.

Forgot your password?