SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Hello TESTies,

Hope everyone is doing well and that the US folks here had a wonderful Thanksgiving. In light of Citizencon + Black Friday, GameGlass is having a 20% discount for TEST Squadron members until December 5th! Thanks to August (and our TEST members at Citizencon 2019) for reaching out to them to secure this deal.

Use Coupon Code @ Checkout: TESTBEST

They have also made all the premium features free until December 5th, so its a good chance to check their service out and purchase it if you enjoyed it.

We also have a compilation of GameGlass reviews in the following forum thread:

That is all and have a wonderful weekend!

Best,
Seung

Shop: https://gameglass.gg/

[UPDATE] The good folks at GameGlass have decided to make the TESTBEST code a permanent 5% discount for all users!

Last edited:

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
Does anyone know if the Amazon Fire tablets are compatible with GG?
The 7" model is only 29 bucks today and if they are compatible then I want to pickup 3 or 4 for use in the game.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Does anyone know if the Amazon Fire tablets are compatible with GG?
The 7" model is only 29 bucks today and if they are compatible then I want to pickup 3 or 4 for use in the game.
It should work without issue, I used a really old iPad and it worked just fine. Have also used some few year old Android tablets with no problem.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll have to check my GG sub when I get home. This may be worth paying for again (if mine expires soon - sucks they went live just as I left on deployment) as I intend to dive in head first in Feb when I get home.

Reactions: Chip Hazzard

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
Yes they do, I use an 8inch fire with GG just fine
Thanks!
I picked up 3 of the 8" models, in TEST yellow as well, since the 7" models do just the fragments instead of the shards. That's if I understood their compatibility matrix correctly. Sadly the GG site is a little light on info or even a forum.

Now, since I have a lifetime GlassPass just what does that get me? I thought when I bought it that meant I didn't have to pay for anything else and got everything forever. I think I was wrong in that assumption since I cannot find anyway to get the shards without spending money. If that is indeed the case I will purchase whatever I need to be sure. I have no problem spending money for this game it seems.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Thanks!
I picked up 3 of the 8" models, in TEST yellow as well, since the 7" models do just the fragments instead of the shards. That's if I understood their compatibility matrix correctly. Sadly the GG site is a little light on info or even a forum.

Now, since I have a lifetime GlassPass just what does that get me? I thought when I bought it that meant I didn't have to pay for anything else and got everything forever. I think I was wrong in that assumption since I cannot find anyway to get the shards without spending money. If that is indeed the case I will purchase whatever I need to be sure. I have no problem spending money for this game it seems.
The lifetime pass should give you access to everything that they have available, both shards and fragments.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
As much as I am obsessed with how sexy and useful the GameGlass use is, I'm holding out until I actually am settled into a home cockpit design that I like. Then I'll be able to more confidently decide how many displays I need vs just guessing that 3 or 4 will work only to be frustrated with how stupid my cockpit layout actually is. Maybe next year...

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yes I saw this at Citizencon and really liked it. TESTBEST!!!

Forgot your password?