GamesCom ship sale is about to start!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hm, I just recognized a good deal: I melted some of my ships, which I bought on the greymarkets for less than the actual price, and bought the mega package for 969 EUR. So, for another 50 bucks I received the 300er series + Terrapin for almost free (because I got the ships back I melted). Good deal :D

Captain Call

Space Marshal
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Captain W F Call
Hm, I just recognized a good deal: I melted some of my ships, which I bought on the greymarkets for less than the actual price, and bought the mega package for 969 EUR. So, for another 50 bucks I received the 300er series + Terrapin for almost free (because I got the ships back I melted). Good deal :D
I am looking at the same deal -- adding a 315p, Carrack and Terrapin for less than price of Terrapin---complete my goal of a Carrack -- all LTI!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I am looking at the same deal -- adding a 315p, Carrack and Terrapin for less than price of Terrapin---complete my goal of a Carrack -- all LTI!
I saw no negative impact in doing that. In fact, I've overseen a package which I could've melted, which could've saved me another 35 bucks. But anyway, the next sale will come ;)

Forgot your password?