GamesCon 2017 - Let's get organized!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I want to go too ! And meet others TEST members , grab some beers and enjoy !
Though i can't speak german even after several years of learning it ....
Although , beer is the universal language , so there shouldn't be problem with it
I speak Canadian English...so basically I growl and grunt and say sorry a lot. I too shall need beer to communicate. Ha.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
So , who will come to Gamescom ?
Depending on how many will come , I'll be there too ! First time with TESTies and at gamescom too
Beers , aurora talking , and more beer : what more could we want ?
You've covered all the bases! I am in!!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yeah, what da hell - 30 seconds each wave and the cards were gone! Didn't get one either.
So, I'm watching via livestream as probably most of us. Will have a beer; or two; or three. And will have a nice comfort evening at home :)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Tonight's first lot took about 5 minutes to finish (was watching it go down). @AstroSam @marcsand2 The final lot will be at 22:00 UK time , 23:00 European time, so all is not yet lost if you want to go.
is there a lot every hour? I couldn't find any info on how late they would sell them, so I started regularly check the store. Cologne is one hour drive.... make that 45 minutes drive.

Stormrage

Commander
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Lemalin276
We need to start planning this, who can do what, when and how?
Before : Knows who comes to gamescom , which day they come and have a way to recognize members of Test.
Maybe a thread or something like that

First : we need to have a place to meet and / or to party near Gamescom , AND if it's possible --> a place to sleep (IF we can make it)

Then if the place to stay / sleep is doable :

-Second : each person who comes should bring either food / drinks. In the case they can't , bring some money to be able to buy at the nearest store what we need

I won't lie , funds will need to be raised so that we can organize those steps

In the case it's impossible :

-Second : Reunite as much people as possible at gamescom to have a good time

This is all i have in my mind to organize the whole thing , i don't know how to do these things to be honest.
But we've got 4 months and we need to be prepared.

Anyone here who lives / knows Germany and bits of Cologne and its surroundings can use their assets to good use here

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ps. Instead of all getting hotels we need to all chip in and rent a test house best house. Surely would work out much more cost effective (and much more fun?!!!)

Forgot your password?