GamesCon 2017 - Let's get organized!

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Here I am!

I will be driving up, so I can offer my services as a driver with a car (3 passengers and some luggage).

Although I'd prefer not to do that all the time as I don't plan on staying sober the entire trip. :P

In regards to accommodations, I've been looking at some hostels and a lot seem booked up already, considering it's gamescom, so finding something via airbnb would make more sense.

Stormrage

Commander
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Lemalin276
Here I am!

I will be driving up, so I can offer my services as a driver with a car (3 passengers and some luggage).

Although I'd prefer not to do that all the time as I don't plan on staying sober the entire trip. :P

In regards to accommodations, I've been looking at some hostels and a lot seem booked up already, considering it's gamescom, so finding something via airbnb would make more sense.
That's good to hear !
The main problem is still renting a place where to stay ; hmmm

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I am also not sure how to rent a house for a few days in Cologne. But to everybody who got a ticket, make sure to get a hotel room early. Prices are insane because of Gamescom, they will rise to 250-400 EUR a night.
Not to mention those German prostitutes, they want $800 for an evening.

These prices are ridiculous!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
have a way to recognize members of Test.
Maybe a thread or something like that
very simple:

First : we need to have a place to meet and / or to party near Gamescom , AND if it's possible --> a place to sleep (IF we can make it)

Then if the place to stay / sleep is doable :
That is not so simple, I live at 45 minutes driving distance (if I can hold up the 180 kmh), no partying for me, unless I take the train :thinking: that sounds like a plan :grin:

I only hope that my dear wife takers this Gamescon in account when she plans our holidays

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I swear they better make Gamescon in Japan just for a year so I can enjoy the experience at least once in my life. To poor to fly out to Europe at the moment haha maybe next year I guarantee my wife would be thrilled to goto Germany(Not for the nerds fest but because she has always wanted to go probably the German guys go figure garrr!!! but at least I can be a nerd and enjoy my nerd time so who cares haha)

Forgot your password?