Give me your Anthem feedback!

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I've only played the public demo for a few minutes by so far I really like it. This could be a really fun game as long as they keep up with what they have put out so far. The controls were ok, but I'm going to have to do some remapping if I'm going to play this one for a while. Overall I think I'm going to be purchasing this one.

Also I should point out that it appears they are really taking peoples online privacy seriously with this game. Everyone's face was blurred.
Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.02 - 09.24.27.04.png

I really hope they fix the SLI support before launch.

CassAttack9

Ensign
Feb 3, 2019
RSI Handle
n/a
- Combat: it's fairly fun, especially in a squad! Though soloing some quests is extremely hard to someone who isn't very good... I do hope there will be a bigger variety of weapons and spells, considering there are only 4 Javelins though

- Flight mechanics: They seem fairly OK, except for when you need to do some tight turns. Also, the fact that you fall down when you bump into something is a little annoying. (pulling up is especially hard.) Underwater mechanics are..... [roblox death sounds]

- Controls: They seem OK I think? They confused me at first because I'm way too used to warframe haha

- Environment design: mmmm love the postapocalyptic look of everything. There's only 1 place that confused me as I explored in freeplay, and that's the Necropolis (couldn't find a way out, had to fight that legendary miniboss twice). Otherwise, the maps flow well, preventing you from feeling disoriented. Great stuff

- Sound design: Kinda annoyed by the sounds of LMGs and other very rapid firing weapons, otherwise it's p good

- frame rates: Pretty good actually! Didn't have many frame rate problems, though I did get an unexpected crash during the dungeon (which I think was caused by an overabundance of particles? tbh I have no clue

- coop play: lovin it

- Immersion/engagement: If I could walk faster out of combat I wouldn't get bored as soon as the missions are over. Also please give us more than 5 seconds to turn back, or add a visible wall for the playable zone. I kept accidentally going in no man's land & getting a loading screen every time was.... annoying as heck. Otherwise it's pretty okay. The story seems interesting so far. Though the demo was too short to truly be immersive

- Replayability: No clue ;) I think it'll be good though

- Loot system: This. Is. WARFRAAAAME. Seriously tho, it's a simplified version of that loot system. It's effective tho

- Progression system: I uhhh have no clue, since we only have access to a tiny bit of content

- Customization: Pretty good! Love that there's a selection of several different materials as well as fully custom colors. Would like it if it were possible to gain those customization coins as random loot to allow people who don't want to pay extra after buying the game (I assume that's how it's gonna work)

- How much you hate EA because EA bad man!: so much ;v; please get stable servers ;u;

- If you do not own the game, will you be buying it on launch?oie
pppprobably... might even preorder because I'm stupid

-others: cut. the. loading. screens
seriously tho, there must be a way of optimizing so that either the screens are less boring (look at warframe, they put interactive stuff in the screens) or optimizing the game so that they're faster or less necessary
Also we need to be able to chat through text. I didn't feel like getting my headset, and neither did any of the other players apparently, resulting in coordination problems in the team.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
I just saw a trailer comparison of E3 to the game and I didnt really pay attention to the E3 trailer, but holy shit they did a massive downgrade. I can understand small downgrades, but what they did was HUGE.

Forgot your password?