Gladius' Cannot be Stopped

SweetDee

Vice Admiral
Jan 7, 2017
RSI Handle
SweetDee
Uhh...anyone play today's patch? Them Gladius pirates sure are...strong. I mean they take a barrage of abuse before they finally pop.

Is CIG testing our patience in battles?

Reactions: Talonsbane

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I was in 2.6.3 today and was wondering the same thing, 2nd ICC mission (Connie rescue) and I got killed by 3 Gladii when I was in a SuperHornet and didn't even manage to kill 1 and I was pounding the F' out of the 1st Gladius with an all Badger/Bulldog loadout. Seemed like their teamwork has improved since I was last in Live, they shredded my SpacePenguin on the 1st ICC mission so after I woke up I grabbed a SuperHornet.

Gotta say it was nice to have 15-30 FPS and stable connection in Live vs the PTU, if/when the PTU gets to this it will be totally playable for me on my current rig with a modest GPU overclock. But I suspect that subsumption and other aspects of 3.0 will probably drive me to still need a new video card and maybe even some memory.

'Gimp

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I've not played 3.0 but this has been my experience 100% in 2.6.3 in an Origin 350R. Literally get to ICC mission 1, get destroyed by a Ninetails Gladius, respawn and comeback in Hornet or Saber and take it out.

I mean the above is pretty much without fail for me in 2.6.3 so it sounds like they are just getting the patch ready for general release?

Forgot your password?