Gone for a while

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
After fighting my way through over a week in critical condition & then several days of attractive & attentive nurses trying to lure me to stay, I'm finally home from the hospital. I would like to greatly thank all of those that noticed my thread here as well as those who were wonderful enough to comment. I wasn't wanting to end up in there & was hoping that I would have been out earlier. Unfortunately, I seem to have suffered an allergic reaction to some meds discovering the lack of healing shit posts of the wild & wacky TEST members. The WiFi was horrible, the food was as expected in a hospital & the interruptions to getting any rest were nearly nonexistent , but the lovely nurses were more than wonderful at taking great care of me to get me back here ASAP. (Even with the Dr's being borderline incompetent. LoL) Cheers to you ALL! It's good to be home.
Welcome back brother! I'm certainly happy to see you here, happy and healthy. Those nurses eh? I married one, so I get to keep the scenery at home with me, hehe.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Wonderful to hear you are back home and on the mend, I saw the slew of likes on my notifications from your account and was like *Squeeee!* :slight_smile:
I do love clicking the "LIKE" buttons & enjoying the various things each of you comes up with. LoL

Welcome back! Hope you are feeling better now!

Glad the nurses looked after you!!!
I'm actually recovering from being in the hospital if that makes sense. LoL I'd be feeling great if I'd been able to have been taken care of by the nurses without the Dr's having constantly caused problems. Maybe I should create a hospital where sexy nurses serve great food & beer to patrons if I ever win the lottery & if somebody meets certain criteria, they eat for free. Wait, nvm, that already exists at in Las Vegas, NV, USA Cheers!

Welcome home! Last time I spent any time in a hospital, the nurses were all fat and older than me, so I'm glad you enjoyed the scenery at least.
The wonderful nurses were definitely the best part of being in the hospital that I was at.

I completely missed that you were going into the hospital...at any rate, I'm glad you made it back home! Looking forward to more shitposts from you again, ha ha :smile:
No worries my friend, I'm doing my best to catch up on wacky post enjoying, "LIKE" button mashing & shitpost flinging. Let the games resume. ;p

Welcome back brother! I'm certainly happy to see you here, happy and healthy. Those nurses eh? I married one, so I get to keep the scenery at home with me, hehe.
Just when I thought you couldn't get more brilliant (after coming up with maple syrup beer), you marry kickass nurses too? Since the majority of the Canadian flag is red, perhaps it is the original MAGA hat for the USA. (I'm not talented enough to try to draw that though.)

Good to have you back!
Thanks, it's GREAT to be back!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just when I thought you couldn't get more brilliant (after coming up with maple syrup beer), you marry kickass nurses too? Since the majority of the Canadian flag is red, perhaps it is the original MAGA hat for the USA. (I'm not talented enough to try to draw that though.)
She tells me all the time how smart I was to marry her, so it must be right. Haha

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Good to have you back again:beers::beers::beers:

Pictures?
If I'd been allowed to use my cell while in the CCU, I would've been uploading all sorts of interesting pics to this thread. Sadly, I was stuck in bed & they had my phone in the cupboard.

She tells me all the time how smart I was to marry her, so it must be right. Haha
I learned from a story long ago of a male that wasn't so smart, that if you antagonize the lady that sleeps next to you & she knows how to handle anything dangerous, you might end up feeling rather cut off from how things use to be. If in doubt, just ask John Wayne Bobbitt about how things ended with his wife Lorena.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I learned from a story long ago of a male that wasn't so smart, that if you antagonize the lady that sleeps next to you & she knows how to handle anything dangerous, you might end up feeling rather cut off from how things use to be. If in doubt, just ask John Wayne Bobbitt about how things ended with his wife Lorena.
Hahaha, dear God, I remember that. He was a dumb shit eh?

Cool-Hand-Luke

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Cool-Hand-Luke
(I'm actually recovering from being in the hospital if that makes sense.)

Boy...I understand that statement. A hospital stay is like torture to me.
So called "hospital recovery" is horrible. No way I can rest in a strange place with people poking at me every few hours.
And a good night sleep is completely out of the question.

Glad to hear your home and feeling better.
We Missed You.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
After fighting my way through over a week in critical condition & then several days of attractive & attentive nurses trying to lure me to stay, I'm finally home from the hospital. I would like to greatly thank all of those that noticed my thread here as well as those who were wonderful enough to comment. I wasn't wanting to end up in there & was hoping that I would have been out earlier. Unfortunately, I seem to have suffered an allergic reaction to some meds discovering the lack of healing shit posts of the wild & wacky TEST members. The WiFi was horrible, the food was as expected in a hospital & the interruptions to getting any rest were nearly nonexistent , but the lovely nurses were more than wonderful at taking great care of me to get me back here ASAP. (Even with the Dr's being borderline incompetent. LoL) Cheers to you ALL! It's good to be home.

I think hospitals need more of this.

Glad the nurses looked after you!!!
[/QUOTE]

Only then she needs is a few beer mugs to help nurse one back to full health.

Forgot your password?