Gone for a while

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
As much as I hate to state this, my health has been deteriorating to a point where I'm having to be admitted into the hospital until further notice. Since I don't have a laptop, I won't be able to keep in touch here. I will greatly miss all of the wacky shit posts, zany antics & awesome theories that are posted here that I'm happy to cluster bomb the like buttons of those that add to the conversation. I will be back as soon as I can. Until then, all I ask of any of you that likes me at all is to enjoy a fresh beer or favorite beverage of your choice to help you have a better day or evening. Take care, have fun & always TESTify with pride.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
After fighting my way through over a week in critical condition & then several days of attractive & attentive nurses trying to lure me to stay, I'm finally home from the hospital. I would like to greatly thank all of those that noticed my thread here as well as those who were wonderful enough to comment. I wasn't wanting to end up in there & was hoping that I would have been out earlier. Unfortunately, I seem to have suffered an allergic reaction to some meds discovering the lack of healing shit posts of the wild & wacky TEST members. The WiFi was horrible, the food was as expected in a hospital & the interruptions to getting any rest were nearly nonexistent , but the lovely nurses were more than wonderful at taking great care of me to get me back here ASAP. (Even with the Dr's being borderline incompetent. LoL) Cheers to you ALL! It's good to be home.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
After fighting my way through over a week in critical condition & then several days of attractive & attentive nurses trying to lure me to stay, I'm finally home from the hospital. I would like to greatly thank all of those that noticed my thread here as well as those who were wonderful enough to comment. I wasn't wanting to end up in there & was hoping that I would have been out earlier. Unfortunately, I seem to have suffered an allergic reaction to some meds discovering the lack of healing shit posts of the wild & wacky TEST members. The WiFi was horrible, the food was as expected in a hospital & the interruptions to getting any rest were nearly nonexistent , but the lovely nurses were more than wonderful at taking great care of me to get me back here ASAP. (Even with the Dr's being borderline incompetent. LoL) Cheers to you ALL! It's good to be home.
Wonderful to hear you are back home and on the mend, I saw the slew of likes on my notifications from your account and was like *Squeeee!* :)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome back! Hope you are feeling better now!

Glad the nurses looked after you!!!

Forgot your password?