Greetings Fellow Denizens!

TangoJordan

Commander
Jun 14, 2021
RSI Handle
TangoJordan
High Admiral Tango Jordan reporting! I've been in the game for over a year after following it casually since it's conception. Once a high-profile smuggler, who at one point refunded their account to buy crypto, I have since made my millions bounty hunting. A "member" of NOVA, though I'm banned from the Discord for associating with smugglers, I've been seeking a new community to play alongside. I'm on/available a lot and usually seeking gunners or new players to share work/rep opportunities. I have experience smuggling, trading, bounty hunting (PvE) and mining (ROC, Prospector, MOLE). I've attached a jpg of my bought ships as the forum didn't let me accurately fill out what I own. Always seeking new learning experiences as the game changes constantly. I look forward to grouping up and making new friends!

~Tango Jordan

My Space Ship:

Case: Fractal 7 Compact w/ LED's from an NZXT H510i Compact Mid-Tower ATX case
Mobo: ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950 X 16-Core, 32 Threads, 4.7 GHz
Ram: 32 GB(2x16) DDR4 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (Pan-flag)
GPU: 8GB GDDR6 OC Edition GEFORCE RTX 2070 Dual Mini
Hard Drives: 1 TB SX8200 PCle Gen 3x4 M.2 SSD
2 TB Seagate HDD
Monitor: MSI Optix G27C4W 27" 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor

Attachments

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party! Are there any ships that you're interested in obtaining that you haven't yet or do you have a favorite amongst your currently acquired fleet?

I'm a Texan that is currently living in Las Vegas. My perspective on orgs is that if they are going to ban you from communicating with them, then more than likely they will exclude you from other group activities. In my experiences with TEST Squadron, the times that you are most likely to be singled out are in congratulatory means when you do something awesome. Then more drinks are obtained & the massive party resumes as it was before. Nice fleet BTW. Cheers!

TangoJordan

Commander
Jun 14, 2021
RSI Handle
TangoJordan
Welcome to the TEST party! Are there any ships that you're interested in obtaining that you haven't yet or do you have a favorite amongst your currently acquired fleet?

I'm a Texan that is currently living in Las Vegas. My perspective on orgs is that if they are going to ban you from communicating with them, then more than likely they will exclude you from other group activities. In my experiences with TEST Squadron, the times that you are most likely to be singled out are in congratulatory means when you do something awesome. Then more drinks are obtained & the massive party resumes as it was before. Nice fleet BTW. Cheers!
Thanks for the warm welcome, cheers! Yes I like my fleet and in terms of what I'd love to obtain, well, I like big ships (and I cannot lie) and big ship killers. I'd love a Perseus or any Capital sized ship experience. For me Star Citizen is all about coordinating with others to make the most of group play opportunities. Currently my favourite from my fleet is the Hercules M2. It's a Courier with 2 L shield gennys and s5's swapped in the front which can solo HH's and other high value contracts on extended excursions (Holds a buttload of fuel). With even one gunner on the s4 turrets HH's actually go down quite fast.

So ya...party on :D

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thanks for the warm welcome, cheers! Yes I like my fleet and in terms of what I'd love to obtain, well, I like big ships (and I cannot lie) and big ship killers. I'd love a Perseus or any Capital sized ship experience. For me Star Citizen is all about coordinating with others to make the most of group play opportunities. Currently my favourite from my fleet is the Hercules M2. It's a Courier with 2 L shield gennys and s5's swapped in the front which can solo HH's and other high value contracts on extended excursions (Holds a buttload of fuel). With even one gunner on the s4 turrets HH's actually go down quite fast.

So ya...party on :D
I've seen Twitch footage of a player in a Hercules having along inside a Nova in its belly firing out the front with the front ramp down using both to nerf HH's rather quickly.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ya I'm not in any pirate orgs. Or do you mean dump NOVA for not letting me play with the others? XD
Any party with a dress code 'aint a party it's a 'function'. Dump the dweebs, put on a toga and enjoy life. You don't have to join TEST but you don't have to live under some orgs dress code either.

The dress code at TEST is yellow and black armour, by the way. No boat shoes.

Forgot your password?