marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Haven't tried JT yet, might be a bit much this early on. Sounds like something we might need a group for?
You might not encounter anybody, load up and makes some profit. You might be lucky, ask friendly in general chat and won't get shot down. You also might just get blown out of the sky without any questions asked, if you are unlucky, after you loaded up and spend a lot of money.

DarkScout

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
TonyMacaronee
I understand your fear of ladders... the ladder on my Freelancer MAX is especially bloodthirsty! After it killed me a couple of times, I respawned and drove the ship at full speed into the surface of Daymar to teach it who the boss is. Amazingly the ladder has behaved since then. Just a suggestion.
Welcome!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sounds great to me. Any ideas where? I'm in the north Dallas area. My 1st thought would be a place like Redneck Heaven for its food, drinks & "atmosphere". Hehehe

Reactions: Ammorn

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've never been to Pluckers, but I've heard that the food is good there too. 😎 Any other suggestions from those that would like to attend so that we can select the best option for us all?

Reactions: Ammorn

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
I've never been to Pluckers, but I've heard that the food is good there too. 😎 Any other suggestions from those that would like to attend so that we can select the best option for us all?
The food is actually the best part.

Sandman505

Commander
Feb 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Sandman505
Thanks all! Looking forward to meeting y'all!
I work from home a lot but travel about 1 week a month, so I'm pretty easy on scheduling, just need a little notice. I have lived or spent too much time literally everywhere in, around or near DFW. Grew up in Colleyville & lived in Arlington, Addison, Allen, Downtown, Las Colinas / Irving and had family all over Ft. Worth and the mid-cities. Also lived in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Boston and all around Washington D.C.
Why, yes, as a matter of fact nearly everything I own DOES have a handle on it, why do you ask?
I live in Sachse now and I'm tired of moving, but there's probably no place I can't find in DFW, lol!

As for discord, I'm usually on after the kiddo hits the hay around 9 Central.

Forgot your password?