Greetings o7

Warpig_ttv

Lieutenant
Oct 14, 2023
RSI Handle
Warpigtv
Where you from stranger?
Originally from South African, now living in the UK.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
They had me at SPACESHIPS.....

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I’m a casual player who enjoys Bunkers, exploring and the occational drunk mining sessions.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Hmm... I’m old, so I want to say minesweeper.... 1st Actual game was probably DOOM.

What other games do you play?
I play a bit of Tarkov and Valorant (don’t judge...)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I played EVE online for MANY years and use to belong to TEST... it only made sense.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard – but wouldn’t say no to Uhura

One drunk night in 2021 (or 2022... who knows) I saw a friend playing this game on Twitch and decided to buy it.

After about 2 hours of getting lost on the Lorville Trains I finally made my way to my hanger. 2 hours of running around trying to figure out what to do, figuring out how to find my ship – Got in my ship and crashed into the Hanger door and DIED.

Came back to the game in February 2023 when I was getting bored of playing Tarkov. Only ever played the game solo and would love to try and get into some team activities.

Looking forward to flying and blowing shit up with you glorious bastard o7

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard!

After about 2 hours of getting lost on the Lorville Trains I finally made my way to my hanger. 2 hours of running around trying to figure out what to do, figuring out how to find my ship – Got in my ship and crashed into the Hanger door and DIED.
I am concerned you may be a little overqualified - you are speaking to the calibre of player who got stuck on their ships toilet and couldn't get off... but I'm sure with a little training we can bring you down to our level!

Forgot your password?