Greetings TEST Pilots!

CMDR Prophet

Admiral
Jun 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Kestrell
Im known as the old man grandpa if you will , but most simply call me glade, welcome to test..Im a x alcoholic in test ive stopped drinking to prove a point..That one does not need to drink to have fun, Im also a former bald person not naming names..I wil not how ever strip for your amusement like some other people in this org..Or ask you for a gofunme fund..Im a all around armed guard an work for dunbar, im a x truck driver ..Im also a old man that still plays plenty of games, you can tag me to gladestone on steam an check out my list.
Wow Glad. Good for you buddy, health should come first. I look forward to flying alongside you!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Im known as the old man grandpa if you will , but most simply call me glade, welcome to test..Im a x alcoholic in test ive stopped drinking to prove a point..That one does not need to drink to have fun, Im also a former bald person not naming names..I wil not how ever strip for your amusement like some other people in this org..Or ask you for a gofunme fund..Im a all around armed guard an work for dunbar, im a x truck driver ..Im also a old man that still plays plenty of games, you can tag me to gladestone on steam an check out my list.
GRANDPA: ORIGINS
In cinemas December 27th

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Peace88

Space Marshal
May 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zen_Jharis
Welcome to TEST. Your 1st mission should you choose to accept it, is to watch State of the Squadron 17. Just a warning before you do. Some things can't be unseeno_O:D

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?