Greets Peeps

Hartdaddy

Ensign
Jan 9, 2020
RSI Handle
Hartdaddy
Hey everyone,

Found my way here from BoredGamers video's. Sounded like I might fit in, so here I am.

Honestly, I have not played a ton of Star Citizen yet. Backer since early 2014, but have been waiting on a little more maturity and stability. It seems like now is the time. I have more pledge ships than I will ever admit in public. Hi, I am Hartdaddy, and I am an addict. See, I got it under control.....at least the first step.

I live in the Maryland suburbs of Washington DC. No, I cannot make Trump behave. I have tried.

I love the space sim sandbox concept. SC is turning out to be an amazing project and keeps getting better and better. I am not much of a PvPer, at least in MMO's. FPS, perhaps. I am really looking forward to more of the privateer experience. But honestly, PvP meets privateer? Now we are talking about good times.

The first game I remember playing was probably Zork, or perhaps Planetfall. I know....that makes me old....

I like all sorts of games and float around alot. I like MMO's (WoW, SWTor) I have recently jumped back into Diablo 3 and Civilization makes an appearance about once a year it seems. Steam is a good friend.

Old Kirt. No contest for me. He got all the chicks, even the green ones. Much respect.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

H

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! I used to work in DC and Bethesda back in the early 2000s (holy crap I’m old... but not Zork old).
Have you jumped into 3.8? I have taken a huge break and have really just started to re-experience SC. It’s amazing. Not done and has its flaws. But amazing what we have now compared to
Racing a buggy around a asteroid hanger 4 or 5 years ago.

Hartdaddy

Ensign
Jan 9, 2020
RSI Handle
Hartdaddy
@Dalarast -- I was waiting on 3.8 and came back in just as it went live. Before that, I did the same thing. Played around as things went Hanger Ready, but didn't do much else.

@CosmicTrader -- Same here. Used D&D grid paper to help also. We are 'True OG' Brother. I have it on an emulator. Might load it up someday.

@Everyone -- Thanks for the welcome.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
@Dalarast -- I was waiting on 3.8 and came back in just as it went live. Before that, I did the same thing. Played around as things went Hanger Ready, but didn't do much else.
Yeah I've been poking my nose into the game for each major thing - Hangar, Arena Commander, and Star Marine. I also came back right before 3.8 went live (kicked in 3.7 and 3.8 PTU) - but this is the most I have played of SC since my early Arena Commander days. Feels like a real game. Not done yet. But getting there.

Reactions: Vavrik and StdDev

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Hey everyone,

Found my way here from BoredGamers video's. Sounded like I might fit in, so here I am.

Honestly, I have not played a ton of Star Citizen yet. Backer since early 2014, but have been waiting on a little more maturity and stability. It seems like now is the time. I have more pledge ships than I will ever admit in public. Hi, I am Hartdaddy, and I am an addict. See, I got it under control.....at least the first step.

I live in the Maryland suburbs of Washington DC. No, I cannot make Trump behave. I have tried.

I love the space sim sandbox concept. SC is turning out to be an amazing project and keeps getting better and better. I am not much of a PvPer, at least in MMO's. FPS, perhaps. I am really looking forward to more of the privateer experience. But honestly, PvP meets privateer? Now we are talking about good times.

The first game I remember playing was probably Zork, or perhaps Planetfall. I know....that makes me old....

I like all sorts of games and float around alot. I like MMO's (WoW, SWTor) I have recently jumped back into Diablo 3 and Civilization makes an appearance about once a year it seems. Steam is a good friend.

Old Kirt. No contest for me. He got all the chicks, even the green ones. Much respect.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

H
Holy shit, i remember zork. I guess that makes me old. But do you remember the original joust or paddle balls?

Forgot your password?