Hammerhead Q&A

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
The Hammerhead doesn't appear to carry marines, but the Javelin does appear to.
But, the hammer head has enough room for a transport , and, I think they were saying you could get at least 4 of the turrets to be ai blade controlled. And with upgrades, maybe all 6. If that does end up being the case, the hammer head wouldn' be a terrible drop ship. Especially with its turret placement. Even when landed the turrets will be able to hit ground and air threats

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
But, the hammer head has enough room for a transport , and, I think they were saying you could get at least 4 of the turrets to be ai blade controlled. And with upgrades, maybe all 6. If that does end up being the case, the hammer head wouldn' be a terrible drop ship. Especially with its turret placement. Even when landed the turrets will be able to hit ground and air threats
So you empty your turrets, and get a Squad of Marines. Presuming you survive to boarding range :) you are very likely to be facing at least a platoon of Marines, plus a bunch of people equipped with small arms prepared to repel boarders.

It is funny, but not exactly likely to succeed. :)

In a fight against a Javelin, a Hammerhead is there to keep things off your ship killers. :)

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
So you empty your turrets, and get a Squad of Marines. Presuming you survive to boarding range :slight_smile: you are very likely to be facing at least a platoon of Marines, plus a bunch of people equipped with small arms prepared to repel boarders.

It is funny, but not exactly likely to succeed. :slight_smile:

In a fight against a Javelin, a Hammerhead is there to keep things off your ship killers. :slight_smile:
Oh I know it will prolly fail, but, something I'm most deff gonna try just cause:) plus, like i said, you don't need to deacivate the turrets. I think they said they have ai computer systems you can put in your turrets, so you can use your men as marines. Worth a good old scientific go;)

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Ah its cute you guys are all gathering together so that we Polaris owners don't have to go searching all over the place for target practice. :slight_smile:

*in all seriousness I look forward to teaming up with my Hammerhead brethren to enforce the will of Montoya upon the masses.
That sounds fun, maybe I'll tag along in my um.... Well actually the biggest best ships i have are my Cutlass trio.

I'll bring the Red to recover the victims and charge them for the health care.

Reactions: VFV

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Ah its cute you guys are all gathering together so that we Polaris owners don't have to go searching all over the place for target practice. :slight_smile:

*in all seriousness I look forward to teaming up with my Hammerhead brethren to enforce the will of Montoya upon the masses.
The will of montoya is all that matters. Plus, hammer head and Polaris is an amazing combo. We keep you safe, you blow up big ships. Will be fun. Though I am kind of curious what 4 trained turrets on a target can do. There was a video showing how much damage just 1 of the turrets would do, it' still pretty damn impressive. Wonder how it would work against bigger things. We nay have to science and blow each other up. Would also be interesting to see how easy, or, notneady it is to shoot down torpedoes

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote

You are the a first strike machine, but you will need our flak to cover your retreat

Reactions: Talonsbane and VFV
Forgot your password?