Hangers

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yep, little blue dots will be along the center line of the hangar for ships and scattered around the edges for other things like ground vehicles and flair if you have any (decorations).

For ships you have various size classes, so size 1 to 2 ships, 3, 4, 5 etc. Some hangars don't have a class 5 spot as they are too small, so go into Revel and York as thats the biggest if you have somthing sizeable like a Starfarer.

Once you have spawned a ship, you can walk around inside it in total safety, so if you do have a Starfarer it's better to spawn it there and explore inside and learn were everything is, rather than spawning it on a Pad at Olisar in the PU and then spending 30 minutes trying to find the cockpit :)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
On hanger/s you hang your jacket on...

But in a "Hangar/s" you can park your vehicles, flying such to.. :P

In the hangar depending on which you load you walk around should look toward the floor, there you find bluish dots numbersd 1, 2 4 etc.. that's the size ship you can spawn at that point, put your center crosshair on it and click with left mouse button. after that I think you figure it out...
There are many of those in a hangar some display ports you can spawn in decoration and such, the ship spawn points are always located in the centerpart of the hangar floor.
The smaller hangar have 4 points after each other in a line in the middle of hangar floor from one end to the other, Revel & York is the only one you can spawn really big ships in but that hangar you only have if you have big ships. Else you have the small version of R&Y.. but in the big R&Y you have three lines of spawn points where you can spawn in ship they to goes from one end to the other, one line in middle then one on each side of that.

CHEER!
🍻🍻

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I would've told you about the hangars in SC, but clearly other awesome TESTies have done so before I found this thread. Just a heads up, when you leave your hangar presently, it will reset back to default. (Or at least that's what happens to me, even though it didn't use to at 1 point.) Also, CIG devs are presently working on redesigning the hangars to meet the new metrics & standards of the game since they have changed a lot. Oh, 1 more thing, sometimes when I spawn a new ship in the hangar it will spawn in a damaged state. No worries though.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
On hanger/s you hang your jacket on...

But in a "Hangar/s" you can park your vehicles, flying such to.. :P

In the hangar depending on which you load you walk around should look toward the floor, there you find bluish dots numbersd 1, 2 4 etc.. that's the size ship you can spawn at that point, put your center crosshair on it and click with left mouse button. after that I think you figure it out...
There are many of those in a hangar some display ports you can spawn in decoration and such, the ship spawn points are always located in the centerpart of the hangar floor.
The smaller hangar have 4 points after each other in a line in the middle of hangar floor from one end to the other, Revel & York is the only one you can spawn really big ships in but that hangar you only have if you have big ships. Else you have the small version of R&Y.. but in the big R&Y you have three lines of spawn points where you can spawn in ship they to goes from one end to the other, one line in middle then one on each side of that.

CHEER!
🍻🍻
Thanks Mitch!(I needed help with the " hangEr")

Forgot your password?