Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I don't know if we'll want to hold out until we get a confirmed full house, though. Currently there's 13 people confirmed
Probably, could send the unconfirmed messages and if they don't respond by next week open it up to others

sleeps 20 in 6 bedrooms
Where do the 20 sleep? Do you know the bed breakdown?

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
What time today are we doing Discord? I have something at 4pm, but 6pm EST will do.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
What time today are we doing Discord? I have something at 4pm, but 6pm EST will do.
ill be on all day so whenever you come back, i dont know how many people are gunna show but if you have any questions we can talk about them.

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
famous for being featured as the house at the end of Michael Jackson's thriller!
That made me laugh.
Well great job to you and @darjanator.

The only thing I need to state is I would prefer a first floor bedroom. Or if there isn't one, a second floor, as my girlfriend doesn't do stairs well. She was in a wheelchair for three years and is walking pretty well now, but still has problems with stairs.
Main Floor Bedroom - 1 queen , Wheelchair Accessible Bedroom + Bathroom
My fault for not checking this thread daily. I didn't anticipate there being more than one persons who may need an ADA room. The page only lists one main floor bedroom. But, the page is vague where the the non-upstairs suites are. Should contact the owner to ask?

who's gunna be the first person there? I won't get in until 6pm thursday.
My flight arrives after 10pm on Wednesday, the 5th. But, I can stick it out for one night. I have offers for pickup from the LAX airport.

elevated bed (OOH, DIBS ON THIS ONE, ACTUALLY)
Looks like that's downstairs room. Picture attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Looks like that's downstairs room. Picture attached.
So the only handicap accessible room has stairs to the bed? Or was that a different room?

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
So the only handicap accessible room has stairs to the bed? Or was that a different room?
Totally different rooms. Meaning the main floor has at least two bedrooms (elevated and ADA). Dunno how many there are total on the main floor.

6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
Master Bedroom - 1 king , Includes huge His / Her Closets + Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub
Upstairs Suite #1 - 1 queen , Great view of Downtown LA
Upstairs Suite #2 - 1 queen , Great view of Downtown LA
Main Floor Bedroom - 1 queen , Wheelchair Accessible Bedroom + Bathroom
Elevated Bed - 1 queen , Really cool + Unique Elevated Bed
Guest Bedroom / Kids Room - 4 twin/ single , 4 Twins - perfect for large groups
From the list, it may be that the Master Bedroom is upstairs with Suites #1 and #2, while the other three are downstairs. I think there's no way of verifying w/o calling.

Reactions: Grimbli

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
@Knax I am trying to catch up the recent happenings .. Do we pay you to get in the confirmed list from the unconfirmed list?

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
no i just needed verbal confirmation
My wife is going to come along as well if that matters. We can share a bed as long as its not a single.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
My wife is going to come along as well if that matters. We can share a bed as long as its not a single.
i dont think it really matters that you bring her but its another person you have to pay for.

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
no i just needed verbal confirmation
Knax am I still able to move from tentative to confirmed for a space in the house?
I'm still chatting with another group and trying to hammer out details.

Last edited:

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Knax am I still able to move from tentative to confirmed for a space in the house?
I'm still chatting with another group and trying to hammer out details.
yeah nothings finalized yet

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Got my flight info finalized...Arriving Friday at 6:15pm and departing Tuesday at 530am pst. I also decided to rent a car since it is LA at the hills are a considerable taxi ride from the airport, so if anyone needs transportation, just let me know.

Reactions: Bruzdawg and Knax

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
i dont think it really matters that you bring her but its another person you have to pay for.
NP, mark her as confirmed then. She isn't a testie :(

Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
NP, mark her as confirmed then. She isn't a testie :(
It's ok. I'm bringing my girlfriend. Sucks to pay double, but it is room that could be used for more Testies.

Reactions: halfsane

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Got my flight info finalized...Arriving Friday at 6:15pm and departing Tuesday at 530am pst. I also decided to rent a car since it is LA at the hills are a considerable taxi ride from the airport, so if anyone needs transportation, just let me know.
My wife and I are landing at LAX at 7pm. If you are willing to wait we would love to hitch a ride out. Ill buy you a beer!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
ok cool. We will meet up at the Alamo desk

Reactions: halfsane

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Can you post a link to your paypal or how do you want our MONEY....Take it !!!!......aaaarrrrgggghhhhh

Reactions: fastcart
Forgot your password?