Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Finally Bought my Ticket for the Flight (Roundtrip) , if California doesn't fall off the planet. so now to get a Place to stay. Is the house still an option? Are we going to get a Block of Hotel Rooms?

so, 8 PM on thurs is a Discord Meeting? I will be at work but will try to join by phone.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
reminder about the meeting, ill be in general chat 2 in the test discord

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I missed out on the meeting unfortunately, did you decide on the accommodations?

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
ok, count me in too. Friday to Monday,

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Don't forget about me! Was staying Fri-Monday, but needed two spots for my girlfriend and myself. Didn't see myself on the list though.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Don't forget about me! Was staying Fri-Monday, but needed two spots for my girlfriend and myself. Didn't see myself on the list though.
lol, i just told darj i was gunna talk to you on saturday. if you're in for sure ill just add you now

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
lol, i just told darj i was gunna talk to you on saturday. if you're in for sure ill just add you now
OK cool. I just saw you post about two spots left and panicked lol. Also, is the price per night for single people or couples or both?

I guess we can talk Saturday. This is why I wanted to be in on the convo, but didn't realize people were cementing plans.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Well, thanks for telling us that now. Now we're at 13/12 capacity... *facepalm*
I was in on the original thread when we were looking at houses. I even stated my days visiting. If you look back a page or two I even wanted to be in on the Discord convo but could only do it Sat.

I'm not exactly throwing in last minute here.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
I suppose, but this throws a wrench in the works. There's only 6 double beds and I'm not sleeping on the couch.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
I was in on the original thread when we were looking at houses. I even stated my days visiting. If you look back a page or two I even wanted to be in on the Discord convo but could only do it Sat.

I'm not exactly throwing in last minute here.
yeah hes right, ok i think we might need to meet again on saturday for people who missed and to discuss the pricing further. If we have this many people confirmed we might be served better in a bigger house.

Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
yeah hes right, ok i think we might need to meet again on saturday for people who missed and to discuss the pricing further. If we have this many people confirmed we might be served better in a bigger house.
Thank you! I feel that because I missed the meeting I'm just getting left behind.

I suppose, but this throws a wrench in the works. There's only 6 double beds and I'm not sleeping on the couch.
I thought it was widely known who all wanted in on this? Hell, I was the second response to this thread.

Also,
I'm thinking about going, but after seeing the airfare prices, I'd be happy to sleep on someone's floor. :/
:p

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Yeah, financially that makes more sense. Which means we're hiking up to the Hollywood sign. I want to see the damn city from an epic vantage point!
I'd love to see that view as well, but the second one he posted has ping pong, BBQ grill, and a HOT TUB! Cmon man, hot tuuuuub...

Forgot your password?